Chapter: 13.0

1. . . . . . 

Walking into the class that day, Aizawa knew he was going to be met with multiple questions, which he was fine with. It was a little illogical to still do the sports festival when they had the twins in the classroom. Nezu assured him and the rest of the staff that he would up the security, and everything would be safe under his surveillance. There was obvious rules for the attendance of the twins, as they didn't believe it would be good to keep them out of sight and alone with one or two hero's who weren't working as security. They were going to attend so they could be watched and have multiple people there to keep them in check. 

It all seemed stupid to Aizawa, keeping the twins with him in the announcers booth with Mic. They could easily break out and hurt many people out in the stands before someone could stop them, but no matter how many times he's presented that worry to Nezu the mammal just waved him off saying that he trusted him to keep them away. He honestly didn't even trust himself to wake up in time for class, let alone keep an eye on the twins to not escape and hurt those around him. 

He walked into the class with the twins following behind, Hitoshi already in there sitting with Jiro talking about whatever. When they walked in everyone immediately sat in their own spots watching as the twins went to the back where their own seats are, Katsuki kicking Midoriya's desk for whatever reason. He squeaked, which made him seem like he was a cornered mouse to a cat, which they both fit the roles kinda perfectly. Once they were sat, Aizawa walked up to his podium to announce the sports festival. He felt the anxiety rise throughout his chest and arms, it felt like he was being filled with electricity, making him shake involuntary. The class would have to do more trainings from that day on, cutting time from their other classes which was fine with him, he didn't have to do much except watch and report to his students later on about what they could improve and work on. 

He was told that he could have the twins do exercises off to the side, and if he allowed it they could also do some fighting drills, though he doesn't know if that'll put him at a disadvantage later on if they ever try to escape. It would be stupid of him to teach them his own fighting style so early on in their rehab, as they haven't even earned his trust to be in the kitchen alone, not forgetting what has happened to his student. 

Bringing himself back to reality he saw as all of his students looked at him expectantly, waiting for his announcement, he hated how predictable he could be sometimes. It couldn't be helped, as he was their teacher, who they spent most of their week with, knowing when he was going to talk about something more serious was good. 

"As you guys might know UA has their annual Sports festival where students compete in various activities. Staff has had multiple meetings and discussions, and we believe it would be ok for us to keep it running this year. Due to recent events, such as the USJ attack, we'll be upping the security, for the safety of students and the viewers. Starting today we'll be spending a lot more time preparing for the events, and that is all. Any questions?" He immediately looked towards Midoriya, someone who constantly asked questions and wanted to know every little detail. He was quick to raise his hand. 

"I know you said it'll be ok to have the Sports Festival, but why would you guys have it. You could've cancelled it this year or moved it back, so why keep it at the same time?" Aizawa has tried asking Nezu the same things, only being told stupid excuses the rat has told him. He was sure Nezu knew that it would be safer to cancel it or move it back, but he wouldn't budge. 

"Principle Nezu has though it would make our school seem like we can't handle ourselves, and it'll give us a bad reputation. He wants it to seem like we as a school are strong, and having the Sports Festival will prove how quickly we could move on." Reciting the same things the principle has told him countless times. He didn't have the same energy in his voice like the principle, keeping his voice devoid of any emotions.