Chapter: 7.0

1. . . . . . 

His heavy steps could be heard ringing throughout the hallways, knowing the bell was about to ring, the students quickly ran to sit in their desks, not wanting to get in trouble for not being prepared. It was a new day, and students had their questions. Why did they all of a sudden get new security throughout the school? Checking into a classroom with their ID's wasn't too much to ask for, but it was off-putting in a sense. They did have a break-in with a new villain association, but surely Nezu wasn't too worried about them because most of them were just petty thieves. Right? 

The door beeped, signaling someone clicked their ID, and the door slides open showing their homeroom teacher. Straightening their stances, they send a quick nod in respect to the teacher before he fully entered the room. He walked in seemingly a little stiff, as he set down his papers on his desk, he sat down and stared back at his class. Mentally preparing himself he gave a little sigh before speaking up 

"There's some news I need to go over, so stay quiet and listen, anybody who is caught disobeying these very simple orders will be suspended for 2 weeks. Understand?" 

The rising sound of "Yes sir" rung through the classroom which became silent the moment everyone had answered 

"Great, so I'm sure the new security around the school has thrown you off a bit, getting into class was difficult without my ID card on hand, but I know that not only does it make simple tasks harder, it has given you all a lot of questions." He glanced around the room, seeing Midoriya stare intently at him, waiting for him to continue on with his speech, and Monoma giving him a very bored face. Sighing once again, he continued on with his speech 

"The reason this new security system was put up was because you're getting new classmates. These are obviously not normal classmates. They are villains, and they are highly dangerous. They are siblings, Toga and Katsuki, both have ash blonde hair, fair skin, and are aggressive. They're wanted for countless murders, so I don't advise to egg them on. We're starting a Villain Rehab, in which they learn to become part of society and leave behind their rocky past." 

He bent down in his chair reaching for something under the desk, and pulled out a box. 

"In here I have buttons in case they attack, we don't want any of you getting engaged in fights with them unless absolutely necessary, so these buttons will be put on your ties. They clip on and if you click it three times the nearest teacher to you will be alerted." 

He looked around the room, some students looked as if they had some resentment against the idea, some looked pretty neutral, and some looked straight up terrified. Nothing he didn't expect, but Midoriya's expression looked off to him. He looked stuck in place, and turned completely white. Before he got to ask Monoma spoke up 

"So we're taking in these villains because we want them to have a good life?! That's so ridiculous, you said they're wanted for murders! No murderer could ever become a good person, if they even try they'll only make things worse for that person! It's so stupid to even try and help a society reject." 

Aizawa's quirk activated, his hair rising, and eye's glowing a bright red. Sitting down he still looked intimidating. 

"Monoma I suggest you shut your mouth this instant. If you have a real problem with them joining our class you can bring it up with Nezu, and possibly the twins themselves when they join our class. I was assigned to watch them, and teach them from a Hero's perspective instead of the one's they were shown their whole lives." 

Monoma shut his mouth and scowled at him teacher, both silently glaring at each other after the exchange of words. How could his teacher back talk him about something he was right about? He was only speaking the truth, no matter how hard you try, you can't change the fact someone has killed all those people, and you can't change how they felt during the act. So why try to change them after they had killed the people? It was pointless to try to change someone's thoughts on the life they have been living in for so long.