Chapter: 4.0

1. . . . . .  

I walked into the courtyard to see a bunch of other kids my age chatting n' shit. They all look pathetic. There's the black haired emo bitch sitting with my sister, god fucking damnit. The black haired emo, from what I've heard is quirkless, god, how the fuck did he even get in here? I walk over to them, mad that my sister would hang out with someone, or something so fucking useless, we're not in grade school anymore, so why does she insist on making friends. 

"Ay, what the fuck,  who's this emo bitch?" 

"Katsuki! You can't be mean to everyoneeee, you need friends too! And this isn't 'emo bitch' her name is Kumiko!" 

That things is a girl? Could've sworn she was a guy just now.. 

"No, I don't need a fucking 'friend', I need to get the fuck away from those stupid ass guards, they breathe down my fucking neck all day" 

"Of course you need friends Katsuki! And I know these guards are pretty fucking annoying, but at least we get to leave in a few days!!" 

"Ahh, you're too fucking positive sometimes. Plus these guards when we leave are going to be replaced by pro-heros, don't forget. They're gonna treat us like a fucking ticking time bomb, not ready for that shit. 

"Katsuki, you are a ticking time bomb. BESIDES! I just want to get out of here like you do, I'm just thinking about all the good things about it!" 

"Ok, I get that shit of 'positivity' but seriously, that rat said we're going to wear fucking collars! We're gonna be like rabid dogs to them!" 

"you do act like a rabid dog.." 

"HAH? You got something to say emo bitch!" 

"Katsuki, in all honesty, you do act like a rabid dog sometimes, BUT! We could say the collars like chokers at least!!!" 

"Fucking, I swear those collars are going to be like shock collars or something.." 

"I think I read that if we were to do anything bad, the collars would have electric currents flow through us." 

"SO WE ARE SOME TYPE OF FUCKING DOGS TO THEM?!" 

"Katsuki calm down, we just have to NOT do anything bad." 

"Toga, you don't know what normal people's version of bad is" 

"True!" 

They continued to bicker to each other, with Kumiko successfully annoying Katsuki. They bullshit to each other, and might've gotten into fights. Katsuki wasn't gonna say it out loud, but Kumiko was an alright person to hang out with, she wasn't loud like his sister, but she didn't scare the fuck out of him. She kinda just interrupted with her smart ass remarks whenever she could. 

Toga knew from the way Kumiko sassed, that she'd be a good person for Katsuki to Hang around. Their personalities would just mush together, and she was right. They ended up having a lot of fun bitching together about all the shit hero's are known for.  They bonded, and toga was scared to leave her for when they go to UA.

~

"Hands." 

"Oi! The fuck?!? I know you need my hands, but don't grab me you bitch" 

"Calm down, you get no say in this villain." 

Villain. That stupid name. Just cause he's a villain doesn't mean he isn't a human. People go around yelling "Villain!" trying to get a reaction out of them, it's stupid. 

"Fuck off! I can't do shit anyways, calm down asshole. Also 'vIllAIn' is such a nice comment, you should say it more often" 

"I'm tired of your crap Villain, you're the one in the wrong, I'm just doing my job"