Chapter: 2.0

1. . . . . . 

Toga woke up to an unfamiliar room. She was laying on a bed, it was kind of dull, but wasn't the worst. There was a shelf holding things such as clothes, deodorant, and shampoo's. The door in front of her had a small window in it, and from where she laid she couldn't see a lock. After a while of just observing the room she sat up, she was wearing a white t-shirt and black sweats. 'what the fuck?' She thought. she doesn't remember how she got into this room, or when she changed. Did the man do this? 

There was knocks at the doors, her eyes immediately locked on the small window, which now held the image of someone's eyes. Their eyes were a dark green, and held little pity in them, for reasons she didn't know. They locked eyes, then she heard the door unlock. 'the door was locked? seriously what the fuck is going on.' 

"Come with me, they want you in the interrogation room" 

"where am I" 

"You're in juvenile detention. You were caught with the Nakayama clan, ring any bells?" 

Yes it did. It reminded her of her pathetic performance. she should've Brought her gas mask, it was stupid of her not too. Another question was bubbling around in her head too, 'Where's Katsuki?' He must be her with her, I mean they were both minors. But what if he got away and left her? No, stop thinking like that, he probably gotten separated from her because of gender. That's the most logical thing as of right now. 

She walked out of the room, slipping on the provided slippers. She walked down the halls, next to the police woman. She had cuffed her hands, which were giving her red marks and burns. The halls all looked the same. Doors with the same tiny window, labeled with numbers underneath. Guards posted on each side of the hallway. Finally they walked into the area where they eat. There was benches, and picnic tables set up everywhere, then there was a small courtyard where they could eat. The whole time she walked silently, looking around the bland place. 

They soon went back into the hallways, but these ones were different. There was no window, and the doors were labeled things such as 'Office', and she was sure their destination was coming up. 

They walked up to a door and the guard knocked. Whoever was in the room immediately opened the door, and smiled at the guard who had lead Toga there. 

"Thank you so much officer, I got it for now." 

"Don't worry, it's my job, and if you need anything just call for me" 

"Yes, yes, thank you again. Now cmon Toga, I have some questions for you" 

"and I have some fingers for you" Toga mumbled under her breath. 

She walked into the room and sat on the rolling desk chair. Why would they have that type of chair in an interrogation room was beyond her, but the man was stupid to think she was going to sit in the metal folding chair. 

He walked in and sighed as he sat in the metal folding chair, quickly composing himself he grabbed his files, and got ready to ask his questions. 

"You're toga, yes?" 

"yah yah, I'm 16, part of the Bakugou family, can we get on with it?" 

He knew for a fact she was going to be a bitch about things, but that still didn't stop the vein from popping out of his forehead. 

"Alrighty then. You were found with the Nakayama Clan, is that right?" 

"yea, I thought they would tell you this shit." 

"please refrain from cussing. And they did tell me, I just needed you to confirm" 

"mhm..." 

Toga looked at the camera facing both her and the door. It was off putting knowing someone was watching her every move, but it couldn't be helped.