Chapter: 10.0

1. . . . . . 

Walking to the building, the men nodded to the bouncer before being let into the club. Cheering, loud music, the smell of alcohol, strippers dancing everywhere you look, it was all familiar to them. Ignoring everyone around them, they head over to the bar, where they went to the far left. An older man was standing there wiping a glass down after I had been washed, he had a different aura about him. All the other bartenders held a smile and talked with the drunkies, he seemed more serious, it had to be him. 

They stand there and knock on the bar three times, waited a second before knocking seven times. The man set down his glass, smiling a bit before he walked closer to them. 

"What would you gentlemen like today? The special this week is the American famous Jack Daniels. We even have Jack Daniels cupcakes to go with it." He leaned onto the bar with one arm, the other rested on his hip. 

"I think we're fine, but could we each have the Alice in Wonderland?" One replied, replicating the bartenders position. 

"Of course! Please follow me." The bartender walked through the side of the bar, and lead the group of men to a back door not too far away. The security at the door eyed the men and bartender, before speaking in what they assumed to be Spanish 

(Ok so I'm not writing it in Spanish because I am not fluent, plus it'll be hard for others who don't know Spanish. I also don't trust google translate all the much so when when the dialog is in italics from now on that means they're speaking Spanish.) 

"What do you plan on doing?" 

"They have a meeting to attend with Hisao, and I wouldn't want them to be late, would you?" The bartender smiled a bit 

"One moment." The security guard grabbed his walkie talkie from his pocket, making sure to be on channel 37. 

"I count 7 men, what should their descriptions be?" He said into the Walkie Talkie 

"A blonde man, one with white long hair, three with long wavy black hair, and two with green hair." The person on the other side replied. The security guard looked at each of the men before concluding that it was the men they were expecting 

"Ok, follow me"  He lead them through the door, walking through various hallways. They entered a room, which was almost empty, the music they could hear before was all muffled, you couldn't make out a word. There was an elevator door on the side wall, where the bartender clicked the seven button three times. 

"This will take you to the top floor, where your meeting will be held. I hope you feel at home here, and when you're done, I could make you all something to drink?" He said with a small smile 

"thank you sir, but I do not wish to be here long, and I do not believe they wish to stay either". The white haired man said. 

The bartender gave a quick nod before exiting the room along with the security guard, leaving the group to enter the elevator alone. 

The elevator ascended the floor fairly slow, the walls being glass so they could view the city underneath them. They all were in much of a hurry, these meeting always take too long. There was only one goal in each of their minds. Discuss the target. 

Upon reaching the top, the doors opened to reveal a oval shaped table, with empty chairs all along the sides. They each took a seat at their designated spots where there was their name tags. Hisao was already sitting in his spot, waiting for everyone to get situated before he began discussing what needed to be talked about. Masaru Bakugou. 

"Welcome! Now I don't need to elongate this meeting do I? Let's begin!" He stood up and walked over to his tv at the front

"Masaru Bakugou," A picture of Masaru sitting at the bar just below them popped up. "He is married to the famous fashion designer Mitsuki and has two kids. He's going to be our main target. Mitsuki Bakugou is very famous as I just said, and I'd like to use that to my advantage. Help me build my empire up even more. Get the target, and destroy Mitsuki's whole life. Here's how we'll do it." He looked away from the tv, and at everyone else at the table. An eerie smile made its way onto his face before he continued on.