Chapter: 3.0

1. . . . . . 

Hell. This was fucking hell. They had been watching him 24/7, and they rarely let him leave his room. They still considered Katsuki to be a threat, so they had been watching his every move and interaction. He was getting tired of not being able to go to the courtyard without having someone come up to him and ask what he was doing. He's only been here for two days and he already felt like blasting all these people into oblivion. He had got to see Toga for about 15 minutes, that made the two feel better knowing the other was safe. But the guards are still iffy about whether Toga's quirk really is Transform of not. They are supposed to test out her quirk, but they need a quirk scientist to confirm. 

They had been trying to get into contact with one, but they haven't been able to just yet. Due to them not knowing if Toga's quirk is really Transform, they only allow the twins to be together for 15 minutes, under supervision of course. 

During their visit they kinda just talked about if the man might come to get them. Or if he was done using them and didn't need them. They also hugged each other and sat in that comfort, not knowing when the next time they see each other will be. They were sitting in their comfort before the guard opened the door -rather rudely if you ask them- and told Katsuki he had to go back to his room. 

Katsuki was currently sitting at a desk they had provided him, reading a book. There was a guard sitting in the corner of his room to make sure he wasn't going to use the book and make a weapon. Though they were dumb to think that the book it's self wasn't already a weapon. He read the pages of another pair of twins, also boy and girl. From the description they had strawberry blonde hair and were 12. The book was by some actor. His name was Chris Colfer. He wasn't all that interested in the book, but it'll do for now. 

The book was calming him down, and he really needed to calm down, or else his head might burst from stress. The guard wasn't doing anything other than sitting there, trying not to fall asleep. After reading the 9th chapter Katsuki shut the book, and looked for something else to do. He wanted to go back and talk with his sister, but he knew that they wouldn't let him. He sat there, thinking on if he should just take a nap, then someone knocked on the door. The guard sat up and opened the door, it was a man wearing a trench coat, silver watch, and brown polished shoes. The man had blonde hair,  dark brown eyes, and a stone cold face. 

The guard stood a little straighter, and bowed. The man watched this action and once she stood back straight again, he copied the action, just a little less stiff. The two spoke together, but Katsuki couldn't hear. He was upset about that, he heard the voices, but he couldn't hear the words they spoke. After about 5 minutes of being confused, the man turned to Katsuki and spoke a little louder than just before. 

"Bakugou-kun, would you please come with me, I have someone who would like to speak with you." 

The mans stone cold face now held a warm smile, the action put Katsuki off guard but agreed to follow. It's better than sitting in the bland room. 

The two walked out of the room and were surrounded in complete silence. They walked down familiar halls, and soon went to a room Katsuki hasn't been in yet. It had tables, and guards surrounding the room. There was other inmates there, with what he assumed was their family. They walked to a table with two other men. One was wearing a formal suit minus the blazer, and the other wore something similar to the man that brought Katsuki there. They all had blonde hair, but the eye colors were all different. One was obviously dark brown, the other was a dark blue, and the last one was a brown and green mixed. 

Katsuki sat down in front of the three men, and gave them a questioning look. He didn't know why he was there, he just followed. 

"Hello Bakugou-kun I am Kaname Rin, I am here to speak to you about an offer Nezu-san has."