Chapter: 12.0

1. . . . . . 

Walking into the classroom the next day exhausting, Aizawa already knew word got out about what had happened to Ida, and everyone became even more weary about being around the twins. He must admit, it happened so suddenly and it was confusing why he even thought it was a good idea to even throw the knife. It confused him so much and he couldn't come up with a better excuse other than 'He found it amusing'. Toga laughed at Ida's pain too and that just adds on to how messed up their humor was. 

His students looked solely at him, silently asking if they were safe and it was ok for them to still be in the classroom and all he could do was look back because he wasn't so sure himself. He knew they promised to try and get better, but how? This is something they've known for how long and they expect him to try and fix the way they look at the world. It's embarrassing to admit that his voice wavered as he spoke, telling the students to open their books to go over rescue mission strategies. 

He noticed how the two just sat in the back talking to each other about the homework pages he gave them. He was sure they would learn how to do the homework as it is work from a middle school, but then again he doesn't know how much of school they have missed out on through the years of being villains. Though it might confuse them they have shown to be smart and could most likely figure out how to do the work. He continued to teach the students the wrongs and rights when on patrol, and most of them were taking notes give or take a few. 

Then it was free period. 

He watched as most students moved to the farther part of the classroom, away from the twins which was understandable for what has happened, but it ticked him off how easily they let the fear consume them. If they wanted to be hero's they needed to learn how to not let their emotions choose the way they react to things. He let it pass though, it was an experience his other students haven't gone through, and they just need to learn how to grow just a bit more til they learn. 

There was a few people who didn't seem to be bothered by their presence, such as Ashido, and Kirishima. He knew that Kirishima was a kind person, so he most likely believed that the Bakugou's could become better people if they tried, which Aizawa agreed with whole-heartedly. Ashido had a huge personality, and nothing seemed to dampen her mood, so she most likely isn't afraid of them, and believes the same as Kirishima. 

Sero and Denki were the friends of those two students just named, so he knew that even if they didn't. like the twins as much they would give them a shot if their friends believed they deserved it. Denki was more willing, he defiantly looked as if he'd prefer the side of the classroom without the twins, as he was too scared. Sero on the other hand seemed to be rather annoyed by them. He wasn't scared, or rather that didn't seem to be what was going on, but he always glared at the passing by, or when they talked he would quietly groan in frustration. 

Maybe there was something that made him feel anger towards them, but he was sure that it was a normal reaction, it is reasonable to be mad at them for their actions after all. 

It was sort of an understatement saying that Aizawa was a little more than surprised at how the four walked up to the two within the first 10 minutes of their free period. He was sure they were going to be the first students to accept them, but this soon even after the incident has just happened yesterday. Though he usually used their free period to take naps now he just laid there in case of an emergency, and it was a little creepy to think about what he was about to do, but he listened in on their conversation, just to make sure they were all going to start off on the right foot. 

"Hey! I'm Mina! We were all wondering if you would join us for lunch, I'm sure it might get a little lonely just it being you two, so what do you say?" She smiled at them, ignoring the pounding in her chest, she was trying to be nice and help them out, cause that's what hero's are supposed to do, right?