23| Consequenses

Dante Angelo Romano POV:
————————————————
Warning: mature content ahead!!

Picking her up, I walk us over to the bed and place her down. I bend down and take off her boots before sliding my shoes off and tossing my blazer to the side.

Taking off my shirt, I begin climbing up her. "Didnt I already tell you that your actions have consequences, Amore?" I say as I rip her shirt off her and attach my lips to her neck. She wraps her legs around my waist as I pull back and rip off her bra.

"Dante, I fucking liked that one." she says as she looks over to where I tossed it.

"I'll buy you the whole store." I say and let my hands slowly roam up her body, riling her up and driving her over the edge.

I attach my lips to her neck a slowly let my finger brush the underside of her breast. She moans and clasps her hand on mine, trying to bring up as I keep it there.

Nibbling on her skin as I make my way down to her collarbone, I feel as she presses her lower half into my growing erection and continually tries to move my hand up where she wants it most.

I'm winding her up, seeing how much she can handle before she squirms under me and I see it's not much.

Finally giving her what she wants, I place one of my hands over her breast and roll her harden nipple between my fingers as my mouth connects with her other and she lets out her soft moans.

I slowly start moving my cock against her aching pussy as she arches her back into my body and allows her hands to roam over my shoulders and down my back.

I bring my mouth away from breast and begin placing wet kissing all around her body as I make my way down the the place I know she wants me most.

"Dante." she whines when I curl my fingers around the top of her skirt and slowly bring it down.

Pulling back, I smirk. "Lift your hips for me, baby."

She's all to quick to comply and I curly my fingers around her underwear and bring them down with her skirt.

Pushing her further up the bed, I place her feet on the mattress and put my head in between her legs. Placing kisses all over her thighs and dangerously close to her wet pussy, I bring my thumb up to her clit and begin rubbing it.

When my lips never touch where she wants them, she begins moving her hips. "Dante please." she says as she entangles her fingers into my hair.

"Dont move." I say as I push her hips back into the bed.

Giving her what she wants, I place my lips against her clit and begin sucking as she moves her thighs to my shoulders.

Pulling back, I look up to her while pinning her thighs to the bed. "What did I just say?"

She whines and nods her head. Running my tongue over her slit, I keep my eyes solely on her as her fingers tighten in my hair.

I plunge my tongue in causing her to roll her head back and her soft moan to escape her mouth faster. "Keep your eyes on me." I say as I reach my hand up to her breast.

When she nods her head, I plunge my tongue back into her and begin rolling it around all inside her before bringing it out and repeating my movements.

"Fuck." she says as she struggles to keep her eyes on me.

I bring my mouth up to her clit as I bring my hand down from her breast and push two fingers inside her. Thrusting in and out of her, I watch as her eyes roll to the back of her head and she chants my name like she we're preforming a ritual.