Jasper Sitwell

It didn't seem like we had been asleep for very long before I started to wake up. I opened my eyes, seeing Steve's sleeping form snuggled up next to me. I smiled as I took in his features. He was sleeping so peacefully and I didn't want to wake him up so I just watched him sleep. A few minutes later, I groaned as my phone started to ring. I detangled myself from Steve's arms; he rolled over to the other side of the bed and slept on, the blankets moving down and exposing his perfect ass. I smiled for a second before answering my phone.

"Hello?" I said, grumpily.

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake you?" came Nat's amused voice. I could tell she was smirking.

"Yes and it was a rather nice nap too by the way. I haven't slept much since Fury died and I needed some sleep," I grumbled.

"Well, Sleeping Beauty if you want to catch Sitwell, you need to hurry up. He's meeting a senator for lunch in a half hour," she replied. I sat upright and gave her my undivided attention. 

"Where?" I demanded. Steve grunted in his sleep and I just rolled my eyes.

"A hotel downtown. I'll send the location to Sam's phone. You need to get there as soon as possible so that you can intercept him on his way out. Be quick but be safe," she explained.

"We will," I responded, hanging up. I looked over at Steve who was still sleeping, ass sticking up in the air. I had a sudden burst of inspiration and slipped out of the bed. I dressed quickly and walked back over to the bed. I stood there for a moment rubbing my hands together, smirking evilly. After a few moments, I raised my hand up and brought it down on his ass hard with a loud SMACK. Steve yelped and jumped about a foot in the air, while I moved down to the end of the bed, crossing my arms and smirking at him.

"What the hell was that?" he asked, angrily, rubbing the spot that I had smacked. I grinned and looked at him. "What the hell did you hit me for?"

"To wake you up," I replied simply.

"You couldn't have just shook my shoulder or something?" he grumbled, sitting up.

"Nat called, she has a location on Sitwell," I said and Steve perked up almost immediately. he scrambled out of bed and I threw his clothes at him, leaving the room. I walked into the living room and saw that Sam was visible in the kitchen making himself a quick lunch. 

"I got the text from Nat," he replied. "I know exactly where that is and I know just what to do." Steve walked out of the bedroom and began to put on his shoes. 

"Well let's go get this son of a bitch," I said.

***********************************************************************************************

We made it to the hotel where we knew Sitwell would be but we parked a few blocks away, so as not to draw suspicion from anyone. Sam parked the car and got out to go and sit at the hotel's outside patio with a cup of coffee that we had stopped for. Steve and I sat in the car waiting.

"You know, you didn't have to spank so hard," Steve said, looking at me in the back seat. I smirked.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your perfect ass," I replied rolling my eyes.

"You think my ass is perfect?" Steve asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Ok, you two, enough of that talk. I don't need images of Cap's naked ass in my head please," Sam's voice begged through comms. Steve and I both laughed but fell silent. We had been here for about a half hour so far and Sitwell should be leaving anytime soon. Nat had hacked into Sitwell's phone and had changed the number for Alexander Pierce with Sam's number. The plan was for Sam to call Sitwell and convince him to come and take a ride with us.