𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN a burning desire(contains smut)

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
a burning desire
(contains smut)

❊ ❊ ❊

WITH THE GRIP on my throat still stern, I darted my eyes to the surrounding seats. Rafe had chosen a pretty secluded area to sit in; our table hidden among the other empty booths.

"Something bothering you?" he turned my head back, making me face him.

"What if someone sees us?"

"Let them see. I don't care." his lips made contact with my neck, automatically making me go weak.

"Rafe—"

"I booked out this entire side of the bar for us." he lifted his lips briefly. "The waitresses know better than to come over without being signalled. Whether they hear us or not, is up to you."

I ran my hand through his hair, supporting his head as he sucked on my neck. The action made me go weak, tightening my thighs at every kiss. My breathing started getting deeper by the minute, each movement turning me on even more.

His kisses moved down to my collarbone, my fingers tangling deeper into his light brown hair. He started leaving a trail of soft bruises behind, not bothering to put them in places they could be hidden.

A small moan escaped my pursed lips, drowned out by the music in the background. If his kiss alone was driving me insane, I didn't know how I'd keep my composure for the rest of the night.

I felt Rafe's fingers move under my dress, taking hold of the lace panties I was wearing. His head adjusted to look up at me, his pupils dilated as if he was under the influence.

His touch was like a drug to me, intoxicating my system until I couldn't live without it. However sinful our actions were, it was the definitely best kind of sin.

"You're such a fucking slut, wearing these and expecting me to keep my hands to myself." he played with the dainty fabric, the closeness of his hands to my centre driving me wild.

My hips bucked up whilst he continued grazing his fingertips against my skin. The movement left me with nothing but the thin barrier of lace on top of his growing erection- signalling that our desire for each other was indeed a mutual feeling.

I untangled one of my hands from his hair, trailing it down his chest and palming over the imprint in his jeans. Even though the way he was making me feel so far was indescribable, I felt obligated to return the action.

Rafe's hand snapped around my wrist, pinning my arm behind my back. The sudden action left me breathless; partly from pleasure, but also confusion.

"Did I do something wrong?" I questioned.

"No, no you didn't. Today's just not about me, I want all my focus to be on you. Is that okay?"

"It's more than okay." I nodded, biting down on my bottom lip to prevent another moan.