19. Seven minutes in heaven

(Theres some making out thats it)

~normal pov and time skip~

I have noticed that Shinso was very protective of me. I also started to practice more and more with fighting and such. I need to get stronger. I need to be the best.

Right now we were all trying to work up our quirks and how long we can use it. Well...most of them. Such as Kiri, Sato, Bakugo, Uraraka, etc.

I watched while I sat next to Shinso. I purred softly as I watched. Kiri and Bakugo were teamed up. Kiri was in his mega hard (lol) form while Bakugo kept blowing him up to reach past his own limits.

I then yawn and lean against Shinsos shoulder.

"i got like no sleep last night" I said softly.

"Oh..really? Why? I thought you fell asleep with me-"

"I did..for an hour. Then I woke up and couldnt get back to sleep"

"Oh. Sorry" he pets me softly.

I just smile at him.

"So..do you..maybe want to go hang out somewhere tomorrow. As its no school.?"

"Sure! Where?"

"The café from that one time. Do you also..maybe wanna go to the movies or something?"

"Oo! I know this great little park around here. Its actually nice to take walks and stuff"

"Yeah. I can do that" he smiles.

"When?"

"Uh..tomorrow from..5:30 untill 9 maybe?"

"And we can hang out until we fall asleep"

"Yeah!" I giggle and nod. He smiles softly.

Tomorrow...tomorrows the day.

"So wheres the park?" I tell him. He nods.

He now has the perfect lil plan.

He spends the next day getting the little thing ready. And he just got ready 5 minutes before.

I got ready earlier then 4:30 and was ready by 5. I had taken a nice shower, and brushed my teeth. I put on this:

Yeah my style has changed a bit

I look at myself and smile. I leave just as Shinso was gonna knock at my door.

I look at him.

"Cute shirt" I say touching the paw print on his chest

His face goes a light pink and he softly smiles.

"Ready?"

"Yup" he looks at mt outfit.

"Whoa. You look great" he smiles.

"Thank you" we go to leave. Of course being stopped by Iida.

"Wait! We were all going to have that common room sleep over tonight. With mineta locked in his room" Iida says.

"Oh! Right! Ugh! Yeah!" I said facepalming.

"We will have to go out another day Shinso. This is gonna be fun" I smile.

"..oh. Sure. Ill show you something later after everyone is sleeping. If thats ok" I nod.

"Dont fuck next to us" Bakugo hissed taking a swig of his soda. Both of us take our shoes off.

"We wont Sparky" I chuckle. We sit down.

Everyone agrees to start with truth or dare, then would you rather, then spin the bottle, and then seven minutes in heaven, then movies.

During the first three games something was always asked or done between you and shinso.

The dare was to kiss someone I was closest to that wasnt Bakugo or Kiri. Which happened to be Shinso.

The would you rather was if I rather date Shinso or Denki. THEN later it was if I rather Kiss Shinso or Deku. Shinso was both of the answers.

Then, spin the bottle, was me and him. We kissed each other cheeks but almost everyone was being pissy about how it wasnt a real kiss.

Now, in seven minutes in heaven, I went to chose a name, that name was Shinso.

"Jesus what is with tonight and me doing everything with Shinso.?"

They all laugh softly and shrug.

They all secretly shipped us and had a fool proof plan on getting us two to finally confess. As they also know I love him. (And vise versa~)

We go into it and the closet was so small that we were pushed against each other.

"God this is a disaster..Listen. I was planning to take you out and after we go home bring you to this place I found a while ago. And..tell you something. Its not important though"

"What is it?"

"Nothing...so what would you even do in this game?"

"Most of the time people would just make out and see how far they can go"

"So..wanna do that.?" He asks. I wrap my arms around his neck loosely.

"Sure" I shrug. He kisses me. HE FUCKIN KISSES MEE!!~

We ended up making out as he start to slip one of his hands up mt shirt. I pull back.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask him. He stops.

"Im sorry. Did I take it to far?"

"No. I just dont think we can full on fuck with the...4 minutes we have left" he picks me up wrapping my legs around him.

"Ok" he nods. "ill restrict myself" he mumbles. We go back to making out.

I ran my hands up into his hair. I feel something poke mt inner thigh. I really didnt care though.

I had this moment of making out with my crush. Just as the seven minute mark hit the door swung open and you both stop. We look over and blush.

They were takin videos and pictures.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!" I hiss. He drops ms as I go and chase Denki, Mina, and Sero.

Soon I stop, Kiri had helped me calm down.

Shinso had waited a minute inside the closet.

After everyone finally went to sleep at maybe 1, Shinso and me leave.

Once to the park, he leads me into the woods near by.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I ask him.

"No" he shakes his head. "Why would you think that?"

"Everyone we know is sleeping. Its..1:30 in the morning. We are alone at a CLOSED park, going into the woods near it...No offense but thats kinda shady. Hero in training or not"

"Just wait. Please? We are almost to the surprise"

"Ok" I smile, trusting him...