14. truth or dare

~Shinsos pov~

I watched as Luna walked into the kitchen. I knew she didnt want to play but she would rather be with us then mina asking if she had a crush or something. Mina was very noisy in subjects like that.

As she made Coffee Kaminari started the game off.

"Shinso truth or dare" he asks me

"...truth" I said after a minute or two.

"You like anyone in that way?!" He asks. Menta, Sero, Kiri, and him smirked.

"Uhh...umm...do I have to answer that?" I ask.

"Oh know you do! Who is it?" He smiled hugely.

"Why do you care if I like anyone anyway?"

"He just wants to make sure he doesnt get on your bad side Brainwash" Bakugo said and he rolls his eyes.

"Oh..." I mummbled Lunas name and he titled his head.

"You have to say it louder!"

"luna" I said slightly louder. I dont want her to over hear. I look back to see her drinking coffee as she looks through the cabents.

"You boys want any snacks!?" She asks.

"Sure! Anything will be fine!!" Kiri called. She climbed up on the counter and reaches for some of the small snacks in the back of the top shelf she couldnt reach. I scanned her body then I turn back. Kaminari had a huge smirk on his face.

"Its luna right? Yeah alomst every boy in the class likes her. I mean look at her. Perfect body~" he says and looks at her. Bakugo pulls him back away from me amd threatens to kill him if he even touched Luna. Then threatens me that if I touched her wrong he will kill me and if I do ended up dateing her to threat her right, or, you guessed it, he will kill me.

"Shinso. I would say not to get on her bad side if you like her. If you do she wont like you back" Shijo says. I nod.

"And why are you helping me?"

"Because Im one of the few who dont have a crush on her" he says.

"Hey Shoji! Can you help me with the snacks!?" Luna calls from the kitchen. He gets up.

"You need to wrap this up. She is coming right back" he warns leaving to help her. I cross my arms.

"Dont tell her ok? I dont want to make it awkward and I dont even know if its a crush or something. I never felt this way before so...dont say anything" I tell them. They nod. Then they come back. They set up snacks on the coffee table and she sits down infront of Kiri and Bakugo, her on the floor.

"Ok! Did you guys already start or?" She asks grabing some crackers.

"Yeah. Its Shinsos turn!" Kiri smiled.

~your pov~

Shinsos turn? Cool.

After a lot of dares and truths it was my turn. I was laughing at a dare they had Deku do, I started smirking.

~Shinsos pov~

Luna laughed and I watched her laugh. Kamaniri leaned into my ear.

"you like someone thats like a female bakugo" he whispered to me. I pushed his head away and glared at him. He laughed and I looked away from him. I felt my face heat up a bit heraring her say my name to get my attention.

We kept playing and soon I didnt want to play anymore. I got up.

"Im done playing" I said starting to leave.

"Awww. You are? But you beaerly plaied" luna whines. I look over and she was facing me on the couch. Her eyes sparkled with...an emotion I havnt seen in her eyes.  I look away.

"Yeah. Its just...not my thing" I shrug and leave. I sat in my bed. I ran my hands through my hair as my thoughts get clouded by Luna.

She looked...sad when I wanted to leave...why?...why do I like her? I mean, she has a cute voice...cute face...an interesting personality...her cocky smirk when teasing people...her...her everything is so...interesting~

I...didnt think I could ever feel this way...about anyone...but...Luna is different from everyone...she...seems to trust me to some extent...and...I trust her to the same extent...but thats the problem...I let my guard down near her...if we were fighting a villian I would probably be to consierend about her to properly fight or use my quirk...

How will I deal with me likeing her? Or how I will deal with the others who could hurt our relationship?...