Chapter 06 - Bookstore

one thing i have to say is, STREAM SOLAR POWER BY LORDE‼️‼️😩

but no, i'm serious. stream it.

~~~

LOUIS

"Hey! Where are you going? Can I go?" My sister, Millie questions as she sees me going outside.

I roll my eyes. "Tell mum I'm going out, and no you can't go! Absolutely not. Now goodbye, see you later." I grin at her before turning around, closing the door behind me.

Standing outside of Y/n's house, I go up to the doormat and ring the doorbell. Within a few seconds, the door opens with Noah staring at me with furrowed eyebrows. I clear my throat before speaking.

"Hi there Noah, do you know where Y/n is?" I ask him.

He nods. "Yeah, she's up in her room all dressed up." He presses his tongue onto the side of his inner cheek. "Wait, are you two going somewhere together?"

I ignore his question, giving him a small awkward smile before brushing past him as I step inside. I hear footsteps coming down from upstairs. Turning around, I see Y/n standing by the staircase with a warm grin, wearing a brown argyle vest with a white short-sleeved shirt underneath, a white skirt, and a small black purse, along with a necklace including an angel hanging on the bottom. Her hair is down with two long strands put back to the side and nice earrings, making out a cute hairstyle I never thought I'd see her wear.

what the outfit looks like:

SHOUTOUT/CREDS TO THE PEARS GC FOR HELPING ME CHOOSE THE OUTFIT!!<33

"Ready?"

"Mhm, let's go. Noah, tell dad I went to the bookstore and I'll be back later, okay?" She smiles at him and turns around, opening the door and stepping outside.

"Are we walking?" Y/n asks me.

"Nope, it's quite far from here so I'd rather drive." I answer.

"Okay! Let's get going, then."

~time skip (3rd person pov-)

Y/n played Arctic Monkeys the whole drive. You can say she's rather a big fan of the famous rock band. She had gotten almost all her music taste from her sister Maya; Y/n admired her taste in music, so she took after her. (Which Maya was seriously proud of, considering that Y/n inherited several things from her—which she was proud of as well.)

-

Y/n and Louis stand outside the bookstore as the girl takes in the sight from the outside.
There's one thing that was for sure: this was more than just a bookstore, it was a whole mansion but full of books. Oh how badly she wanted to run inside. It was absolutely ginormous.