Plans And Escape

-Tsuna's POV-

"What should we do?" I said. I was in another room with Kyoya. He told be what Byakuran told him before he was pushed into this world.

Rule 1: Apparently I could do anything as long as it doesn't put the Main Worlds at risk
Rule 2: MareRings don't exist in Sub-Dimension for complex reasons
Rule 3: I cannot harm anyone in the Sub-Dimension for some reason. And I have my most destructive Guardian,....Reborn planned this didn't he?

My strength with Kyoya's maybe able defeat the Vongola of this world but...Rule 3. Looks like we have no choice, Information is our top priority. Especially about my other-self. I have a feeling that it's gonna be important.

"Hn. Omnivore. I can't last long with Vongola, Alaude is already suspicious" Kyoya stated. I knew it, Kyoya won't be able to collect more information if Alaude is already suspecting him. MareRing doesn't exist in this world so they won't know about Parallel Worlds. So many things yet so little time, and who said that I'm free to do anything I want? Marshmallow-Addict

"Kyoya, you'll continued within Vongola. Try and get information about this world's Vongola and Tsuna" I said "We don't have much time, so jump at any chance. Don't worry if your cover is blown, if that happens then we'll activate 2-Man Operation Capture" I said seeing his nod as a Yes. God I must have sounded like a general I thought. Kyoya was smileing away, proberly the Operation Capture, he likes to fight after all.

"Hn. Very well," Kyoya said before smirking at me, magically appeared Tofas out pointing at me. "Fight me once this is all over" I just sighed, no matter what I do he always find methods to fight me. "Okay..." I said in defeat.

After a short discussion, Kyoya left the room with his MistRing activated. All I need to do is to escape into Vongola Mansion's hidden passageway. But a problem, I need to get into neither the Guardian's rooms or Primo's room. Which....both have the same risks, and right now, I don't want to see anyone from Vongola Guardians.

Wait.....Kyoya did said that he has to act 'family-like' with Mukuro....where's my camera when I need it? Imagine, Kyoya and Mukuro not fighting, it can save a massive rainforest from being cut down into and turned into those horrendous paperwork!

"At least I'm not at the desk, hopefully Hayato got everything sort out back at home" I muttered, I looked out a small window, leaning against the wall. They've arrived, Primo's family. Talking about bad timing I saw them walking to the Main door, seems like they didn't know I'm in their mansion.

"Natsu" I said as my partner appeared beside me. "You know what to do" I said as Natsu turned into his chibi-form, as I call it, he's so adorable, that I'll abmit. Natsu ran out the door and a few minutes later.

"CATCH THAT DAMN LION!"

"OH MY F*CKING GOD"

"IT'S HIM! HIS HERE!"

"Haha! Isn't he cute?"

"Shut up Flute/Smiley-Freak!"

"HIS EATING MY HAIR!"

"EXTREME!"

"S-SKY FLAMES!?!?"

"SOMEONE! SAVE ME!"

"HELL NO! YOUR ON YOUR OWN!"

"Nufufu~ Blackmail Chance~"

"DON'T YOU DARE DAEMON!"

I opened the window, feeling the cold breeze. I looked up to see a small opening of a window upstairs. If I remembered correctly, it should be one of the Guardians room. I slowly step on to window, climbing my way up while Natsu is distracting Vongola. It feels weird, running away for odd reasons from the family that stood by you.

I peak it to the room to find it empty, as I quickly jumped in. I whistle for Natsu to come back and he did. Well...he came back to me in a ball of skyflames....flames create light so....

"....."

YOU JUST GAVE AWAY MY POSITION NATSU!!!

Natsu "Gao~?" Innocently from the Ring. I just stood there shellshocked. I could already hear them shouting my position. "You have no idea Natsu....no idea what I'm going through right now..." I muttered. Knowing that there's no time to waste. I quickly went through the bookshelves, trying to find a trigger.

Each Guardian's room has its own trigger for the passageway. Since I don't know who's room I'm in right now. Intuition must help me or I screwed. Why is this place so fricken messy!?!?

-3rd POV-

"Hurry! His in Asari's room!" Giotto shouted. Asari felt a little embarrassed, "so...we're going into my room? But I forgot to clean up" Asari mumbled. "Haha! Don't worry Oyaji, I'll help out once we're done chaseing" Takeshi promised.

"Stop talking and run! We don't have time over here!" G shouted "I hope that everyone in the Mansion is alright" Giotto said, for the person to slip through Alaude's defense. He has to be extra careful.

Half-Way, they met up with Mukuro and Ryohei. No slight of Hibari. The only people not presence is Alaude, Lampo, Lambo and Hibari. The twins are proberly sleeping, again. For the other two, they strong enough to handle anything. "Nufufu~ Guess the Skylarks likes being the Main Star. Since the Main Star always enter last" Daemon said "Kufufu~ then shouldn't the Melon join in too?" "Nufufu~ I'll remind you that I'm your Father" "Kufufu~ Then I'll remind you that I'm your Son"

"SHUT UP FRUIT-HEADS! WE'RE BUSY RIGHT NOW!" the Storm-Father-and-Son screamed. "Nufufu/Kufufu~ said the octopuses" "WHAT?!?"

The qurraling stopped when they reach Asari's room.

Bang!"

The door slammed opened, the Windows were opened. The wind travelling in and out of the room. "Tch, did he got away?" Gokudera muttered in annoyance. They scans the room for any traps and such, but they couldn't find anything. The room was too messy. "Haha...Gomen Minna" Asari said standing in a corner sulking. "O-Oyaji! Everyone makes mistakes, don't worry that much!" Takeshi said with a smile. "Takeshi...." Asari muttered, his eyes looked as if his about to cry

"Oi Oi,...this isn't a drama"

"Hn, what happened?" Alaude asked as he entered the room. "Yare Yare...my room isn't this messy as this's" Lampo commented. Asari returned back to his corner playing with his fingers. "Ore-Sama needs explanation now" Lambo said, yawning. "Because some idiots-HYBRID-cows when for a nap. Someone manage to infiltrate the mansion!" G yelled. "Don't extremely blame them! They must have a reason!" Knuckle said "Maybe they went on an extreme trip and was tired!" Ryohei suggested.

"Kufufu~ if that happens, the World is ending" Mukuro joked. "Nufufu~ Nice one Son" "Kufufu~ Why thank you uneducated Father" "...."

Giotto was looking out the window. A scene flashed through his mind. One he thought he had forgotten.

"Why didn't you tell me everything!?"

"I'm sorry Tsuna! I didn't mean to-"

"Enough! Please...just leave me alone..."

Now the past has come to hunt him. "Dammit.." Giotto cursed which silenced the room from any sound. "If I just.....Why didn't I stayed with him?" Giotto asked, no one could answer. After all, what has been done cannot be reversed. Giotto was about to approach the window when-

"Herbivores, what happened?" Hibari through and stood in front of the window. "H-Hibari" And so starts Hibari's secret mission. Use everything in his disposal to find out each and every secrets that Vongola hides. Including the death of this world's Tsunayoshi.

As for where Tsuna went, he was hanging outside the window. He couldn't find the trigger. Having no choice he just jumped out the window in panic just in time when the Vongola came in. Hibari who was standing on the roof for some reason, saved him from being catch by Giotto.

T-That almost killed me Tsuna thought, not dareing to look down.