Save

-3rd POV-

"Byakuran, Reborn. From today onwards both of you will be acompanying those on duty. You should already know the reason as to why" Saito stated.

There in the common room. It feels quiet then the last time they entered it. "Hai~ Any other things we should know?" Byakuran asked. As Reborn eyed Tsunayoshi.

"Today's Duty is Jenka and Yamai. The rest will be heading out for other reason" Tsuna said as he stood up. "We'll be heading out now. Did you tell those two about this?" Tsuna asked the Commander who sighed "I did. It didn't go as planed. Jenka wanted to come along, so does Yamai. Until I told them that their job to protect the Family" Eroshika muttered. "Then I'll be going. Saito-San and Takezaki-San. Let's go" Tsuna said as the three prepared to leave the room.

"Ne! Can we go as well?" Byakuran asked as all eyes turned to him. "Excuse me?" Eroshika asked in a slightly shocked and aggitated tone. "I'm sure you guys know of our curiosity towards Vongola right?" Reborn asked "If you allow us to go with you. We'll be able to find information. And it could help your family as well" He continued with a unnoticeable smirk.

Eroshika thought for a moment. "Vongola hated the Haru Family for reasons we don't fully understand. Maybe we can find the reason...Very well, both of you will go with Tsuna and the others" Eroshika said eyeing Saito. "But! If any suspicious happens. It's the end for you both. Child or not" Eroshika said firmly allowing no delince. Saito nodded at his given orders as he left to prepare his men. Takezaki followed next, he still haven't got over the lost of his friends.

"Let's get along Byakuran-San. Reborn-San" Tsuna smiled as he gesture th to follow him. As they walked towards the main gate, "I'm sure you guys know what happened. Right?" Tsuna asked as Byakuran frowned a little. "First the Ex-Commander and now your two comrades. I wonder how you still don't want revenge" Byakuran said voicing his opinion.

"...I wonder about that myself. Heisuka-Kun and Fukasaki-San went to fight for what's right. Vongola was to trusting, Primo must have thought something was wrong with Ehika with his Hyper Intuition, but he decided to ignore it instead. Whatever it is..We'll never know what happened between Vongola and Ehika" Tsuna said as he looked at Reborn.

"How old are you this year?" He asked with a gentle smile. "Don't know. 2?" Reborn repiled bluntly. "This kid doesn't even bother to count the years" Byakuran commented as Reborn side glare at him.

Soon,the three arrived at the gates with Saito, Fukasaki and the men. "Well. From now onwards" Tsuna said as they stepped out of the headquarters. "Ran and I'll kill you" Tsuna said smiling as they made their way to the runes of the Ehika Familla Headquarters.

.

.

-BREAK-

.

.

"Ryukino!"

"Seriously, do you guys love screaming my name out loud that much?" The white haired boy laughed as he mocked the group without any fear.

"Kyoya. Stop this instant and put those weapons down" Alaude growled at his Son who smirked "Hn. I've no reason to stop fighting. Right now, I'm your enemy" Kyoya hissed as he swing his tofas at Alaude who jumped back.

Ryukino stepped onto the ground with a light tap. His smile was one that showed no mercy yet a gentle gaze. "I did said that the winner get to see Tsunayoshi's final moments. Did you forget about it?" Ryukino asked as silence drawn in.

"Of course we want to know what happened. But, why would you, his killer, do something like this!?" Hayato demanded "I wonder that myself. Why would I, Tsunayoshi's best friends, killed him and set up this situation then hiding in the shadows?" Ryukino asked as his grin gone wider. "Because, I want to get rid of this Vongola!" He announced as Giotto glared at him.