Given Flames

I'm not that good at fight scenes. Apologies

-3rd POV-

The world tremble at the weight of the people. The fear of death draws closer each passing moment.

Ryukino lean against his sword for support. Decimo and Primo really got him into trouble. "Hn. Is that all you got?" He asked as the two looked at him, one was worried while another was rage.

"Hehe. Come on, do you think that you can beat me with that level of power?" Ryukino mocked as he straighten his back with the blade in his left hand he screamed. "Come Take Me that Lightly!"

-SWITCH-

"Kufufu~ I never thought Primo would do this" Rokudo stated as he read on the contents of the book in his hand. "Oi~ What are you laughing about?" Lampo asked as Daemon stared at Rokudo with curious eyes. "To think that you're the first one doing it to Primo. I'm hurt" Daemon commented. "It was easily" Rokudo muttered glaring at Daemon.

"As if, I tried once but it didn't turn out great.." muttered Lampo, he was trapped in ice for days as punishment. "Kufufu~ I'm only using this situation to my advantage. Besides, how can one not be curious about Primo's Diary?" Rokudo laughed as he continued on reading the book in his hand.

"Kufufu~ In return of your freedom outside the dome. I would like to read your Diary Primo"

"....WHAT!?"

"Hopefully none of the readers misunderstood the term 'Di-' as something else entirely different" Rokudo continued laughing. "Di-? What are you talking about? Readers?" Lampo questioned but was ignored instead. "Nufufu~ I wonder how many people thought of that instead of Primo's Diary" Daemon laughed. Leaving Lampo alone to wonder they were talking about.

┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌ I didn't do anything~

-SWITCH-

White flames roared at the two Boss as they took a step back at its power. Tired, the two Boss didn't have enough strength to fight on."Damn, just how much power does he still have?" Giotto cursed. He manage to beat Tsunayoshi in more critical state then this, can it be that Tsunayoshi was able to fight this off? Tsuna thought panicking. He knew how the battle went, he knew that Tsunayoshi was more stronger and cunning then him.

"Oi, I'll hurt me to see my counterpart die from the hands of the same person you know"

A voice went through his head, Tsuna could see a transparent figure standing beside Primo. "Tsunayoshi" Tsuna gasped at the person who chuckled. "Hm? What are you looking at Decimo?" Giotto questioned, they're in the middle of battling Ryukino and Tsuna was stareing at him. We'll. ..stareing at what's beside him.

"By now you should know what happened" Tsunayoshi stated as he looked stright at Tsuna and then Giotto with a sad smile. "I gave this life away for my Family's sake, don't get me wrong. I still hate Vongola. But" Tsunayoshi looker back at Tsuna, approaching him. Tsunayoshi placed his hand onto Tsuna's head. "Don't let my sacrifice be in vain, save everyone... Including Vongola" Tsunayoshi said as Tsuna looked up to him with a nod.

"Papa is really an idiot, you guys need all the help you can get" Tsunayoshi said as he walked over in front of Giotto who had a confused face looking at Tsuna.

"((╬ Ò﹏Ó)=○#( ̄#)3 ̄)"

Tsunayoshi pushed Giotto in his face, through Tsunayoshi is currenly invincible. Giotto was thrown onto the floor for what seems to be no reasons at all. "HIEEE! PRIMO!" yelled Tsuna who was the only one who saw what Tsunayoshi was doing. "What the" Giotto groan as he pushed himself off the floor, his mind in a daze of what had happened. "Who..punched me?" He wondered, touching his red cheek.