The Playground

-3rd POV-

After the encounter with Vongola and the end of the mission. It was night time, so Tsunayoshi decided to take a break and wonders around the small town since he wasn't on duty. And than he came into a small little playground that was abandoned by the people. The place was Tsunayoshi's secret hideout. A place he could just hang around.

Noticing a shoadow of a person sitting on the swing. Tsuna sat down beside the person on the swing, the town is the territory of the Haru Family, meaning that it's the safest place for the Captains themselves.

"Yo...you're?"

"Oh...I'm Ryuk"

The boy answered with a soft smile which made Tsunayoshi wondered if he had seen him before. "Hello Ryuk-San. I'm Tsunayoshi" he said "Call me Ryuk"

"Alright than, Ryuk. So...what are you doing here? People don't really visit this playground often"

"I guess Fate...brought me here"

"Fate? I wonder about that"

"I guess....why are you here alone? Any problem?"

"Well....it's nothing much"

"You can tell me, Talking to a stranger can be a better decision then talking to close friends, since their close to you"

Tsuna was silence for a moment. He stared at the boy's covered eyes, his long hair and black clothing. A sense of peace. "I..came from a normal family, though it was rich. It was normal for me" Tsunayoshi said as he looked to the ground.

"When I found out the secret my own family has been hidding from me. It was...scary" Tsunayoshi said as he stood up and took a few steps. "I don't know who to trust. I have no one. So..I escaped" he said not looking to the boy sitted on the swing behind him.

"That day, before I met my saviour. when I was about to die. Everything was dark, cold. It was getting harder to breath. I Just...the thought of death was so frightening" Tsuna said stareing down to his hands. "Before I hated the thought of being a killer, and now, again, I Felt that I'm glad to become one" Tsunayoshi shouted, tightening his fist before releasing it. Looking up to the darken sky.

"Leaving my Family, Wanting to go back" he said before he felt the lump in his throat. "It's the path I've choosen! but I kept regretting it...feeling lost...I'm the worst.."

Tsunayoshi stood there, for the first time he said what he wanted. Ryuk stood up and slowly walked toward the Captain.

"Your not the only one Tsuna" Ryuk said putting his hand on his shoulder. Making Tsunayoshi turned around. "Even Me, everyone, we're lost at some point and regretted the things. Even if you hate yourself for making the decisions, Though it's insignificant, there is still some happiness" Ryuk said as he stood in front of Tsunayoshi.

"Your Family understood why you left, that's why they're waiting for you to go back, and not chasing you down" He continued. "
Even if you regretted leaving your Family. You didn't regret being part of the Haru Family.
That, is your little happiness"

.

.

.

-BREAK-

.

.

.

"So where are you from kid?" Yamai asked as Tsuna smiled. But before he could answer or deny. Reborn cuts in.
"Dame-Tsuna over here is the Boss of the Vong-" "HIE! THE V-V-VONLITA!" Tsuna yelled, cutting in Reborn's line. "Do you have a death wish?" Reborn muttered, his hand held guns pointed at the young boss.