[Side Story] A Normal Life, Broken

-3rd POV-

"RRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Screams filled the corridors, Lampo is currently being chased by a very angry Octopus that won't give up until it catches it prey. "You can't out ran me Lampo!" G shouted. Long story short, Lampo 'accidently' blown up G's Room, no one knows how it happened.

"What the hell!? Quit yelling! It's annoying!" Gokudera lazily came out of his room, he was taking a small nap before he was disrupted by his father's roar. "Catch him Son!" G shouted as he watch Lampo running straight at Gokudera. "W-What?" Gokudera immediately caught Lampo, who's desperately struggling to escape. "What's going on Oya-" "DON'T YOU DARE LET HIM GO" "-ji"

BOOM! BANG! PING! SCREAM! EXTREAM!

"....G is at it again..isn't he?" Giotto muttered, sitting in his desk doing his usual routine. There's no escape. "Papa..."

Poke

"Oi~Papa?"

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Slap

"Hm? Oh, What are you doing here Tsuna?" Giotto asked, the sudden appearance of his Son startle him a little. He stood up trying to his the paperwork that has the word 'Mafia' behind him. "Kyoya-Nii is back at the infirmary again, I wonder if he's doing fine or not" Tsuna muttered, sulking in a corner. "M-Mah, Kyoya's a strong boy. He can take good care of himself" Giotto said his thoughts were on Alaude's hardcore Training with Kyoya. They ran 52km. What a fearsome Father and Son combination.

"Hm....Ne Papa, why don't you go rest? You've been here since yesterday. It's not good for your health" Tsuna asked worrily. "Don't worry, I still can do it" Giotto said, eyes burning with determination to finish the paperwork.

"..Alright, I'll get going. See you Papa" Tsuna exited the room. Closing the door behind him as he started walking back to his room. He wore a smile, walking with purpose, until.

Tsuna stopped walking, he leaned against the wall for support The windows were beside him, not allowing sunlight to reach him. His hands covering his mouth, he was shocked.

"It can't be...."

Those documents on his father's desk

"No...There's no way.."

Where the secrets hidden from him for 14years

"...Mafia?"

His legs gave out, a secret like this is too big for him to handle.He didn't want it to be true, but His intuition says it all.

Your whole Family is part of Mafia, and you know nothing of it

"Hm? Yo Tsuna~" Takeshi sang as he approach the shaken boy. "Tsuna?" Tsuna said nothing, his eyes saw the katana that Takeshi always carry around.

You've been lied too

That was enough evidence that his Family is a Mafia group. Everyone has something to protect themselves with. Takeshi and Asari always have their blades no matter how safe it is. G and Gokudera, they are protective and had bullets and a lot of dynamic with them. Daemon and Mukuro, as those aren't really 'Magic'. Knuckle and Ryohei, both are great doctors. Maybe they learnt some technique from Mafia that could heal people fast. Alaude and Kyoya, both are good at fighting.

Every since you were born, nothing was true

"Are you alright? Tsuna?" Takeshi started feeling worried, Tsuna wasn't responding to his question. Just sitting there, like a doll. Their eyes came into contact, Takeshi shivered. He could feel something definitely wrong. Very wrong. "Takeshi-Nii..." Tsuna muttered, there was a short silence before Tsuna stood up "It's nothing" and walked away, leaving Takeshi by himself.

"You can tell me! Talking to a stranger can be a better decision then talking to close friends, since their close to you"

"...well.....I don't know but, I feel that my Family is hiding something from me...."

"Oh....did anything happened? Maybe a cause?"

"Nothing that I've know off,...their quite protective but...that feeling that their hiding something...something big is borthering me..."

"Well,....Since I don't have experiences,..the only thing I'll say is..do what you think is right"

"....thank you Ryukino"

"Do what I think is right....Being hesitant..isn't like me, Right? Ryukino?" Tsuna asked, half-expecting a answer though the person wasn't there.

The next day, Tsuna disappeared. No a single clue was left behind, as if Tsuna vanished into thin air.

Giotto and the rest searched far and wide for their lost sky, but to no avail. Until a new group made up of 8Divisions and a Leader was showed to the underworld, and one of its members, was Tsunayoshi.

Vongola thought that the new group manage to capture and brainwashed their Sky, they thought. In trying to get back Tsuna, people were killed in the process, wether their innocent, enemy or ally, killed. It was expected, after all. This is the Mafia.

"Tsuna!" Gokudera shouted, there, in front of them was Tsuna. A smile on his face and behind him was his loyal Man. "Vongola, I haven't seen you for a while" Tsuna said "I shall introduce myself, 2nd Captain of Diversi Sogni Stessi Obiettivi, 春Family" Tsuna announced with pride, "It's too bad I can't play with you guys, Koudo-San said that I'm back-up" Tsuna said smileing before turning serious

"Leave while you can, I don't want to waste my man on someone like you"

"T-Tsuna..." There's no answer. "Can you came back home with us?" Giotto whispered a question. Tsuna's Man were whispering 'Is he mad?' 'He's Primo and all, but acting like that to Captain?' 'His crazy!' all eyes were on Tsuna

"Come back? To that sick place?" Tsuna uttered, clenching his teeth. His hands slowly moving it's was onto his weapon, a sword he gain from Masahiro. "C-Captain!" Only the subordinate saw this, and now desperately trying to calm down their captain. "Mah, Koudo-San said I'm only back-up. I can't do anything besides that" Tsuna said reverting back to his lay back self. "Captain! Commander wants you and 1st Captain to advance!" A messenger said as Tsuna smile got wider

"Its Showtime," Tsuna said as he turned away from Vongola and began walking away. "I'll leave them to you, don't die a dog's death ok?" Tsuna said to his Man before leaving.

"There he go.." someone said "Captain is always like that, straight in the point" another commented before every attention is on Vongola. "Let's go Everyone, Captain gave us an order!" Another shouted as weapon were drawn towards Vongola.

And a battle began.

.

.

.

.

.

"Your being hunted down by everyone, Tsuna"

"So?"

"Don't you care about your Family? The onces that accept you?"

"...Of course, though only us Four remains. We're still together"

"Everyone that knows you, your Family, Vongola, will be hunted down for revenge. Revenge for those you've killed"

"...hehe...now that your in front of me, the most wanted member of my Family....what will you do?... Ryukino?"

"I'll...-"