Change

-3rd POV-

In the Headquarters of the Ehika Familla. The Boss has family fallen by the Haru Family.

"Ahah...his finally dead" Heisuka laughed. Both were sitting in the room with the dead boss blooded body laying on the floor. "Yeah...your sword is broken....here" Fukasaki said as he thrown his spar blade over to Heisuka who caught it. "Thanks"

And then.

The survivors of the Ehika family barge into the room with fearless eyes of hatred.

"Damn you Dogs of Haru Familla! Well make sure you die painfully!" One of them shouted. "Try me" Heisuka muttered as he unseat the blade given by Fukasaki.

Both Captains are already tired and worn-out. Yet they still stand their ground with a smile on their face.

And so another battle begins.

"Heisuka! You retreat!" Fukasaki yelled "What!" Heisuka yelled back as he dodged another blow from his enemies. "Your still young. Damn your the youngest in our family! You have a life ahead of you. Don't died now" Fukasaki shouted not focused as a blade ce down on him

"As if!" Heisuka yelled as he countered the blade heading for Fukasaki. Now standing together. Heisuka smirked "Atually...I'm scared of Death ever since I've join the Haru Family" Heisuka said "Even now I'm still scared. But right now, I've something to protect so..It's not that scary as it thought it would be " Heisuka continued on.

"Heisuka-Kun....Hehe. ..now I can't let you outshine me like that. As your senior,...I'll gotta teach you how to live" Fukasaki said as both found new determination.

"Nani?!" One of the men shouted. Flames suddenly entered the room. "What are they thinking!? We told them we're still in here!" Another shouted. The remaining Ehika Familla members set the HQ to flames knowing that others are still inside. Showing how just much they wanted Heisuka and Fukasaki to die. How inhumane.

"Shit. Fukasaki-San. We have to move!" Heisuka yelled as both fought their way out of the room.

But

The swords of the people came in at once in the panic. Stabbing both Heisuke in the stomach and Fukasaki in the chest, making him fall onto the ground like a doll. "FUKASAKI-SAN!" shouted the boy who pulled out the blades from his stomach and swift killed the welder of them.

At least, that was what would have happened

Before it happened. "HEISUKA!" A Spear was thrown in between Them and the Ehika members. Preventing the members from landing the deadly attack on the two Captains. "Sorry we're late" Yamai said "Yamai-San!? Jenka-San!? What are you doing here!?" Heisuka yelled supporting Fukasaki with his left arm while holding onto his wound with his right.

"We can't let you do all the dirty work Right?!" Jenka yelled as he pushed through the crowd. Cutting each and everyone down. Now the two newcomers stood in front of Heisuka and Fukasaki, both held their weapons out at the Enemies direction. Forcing the Ehika members to stand back.

"Leave this to us! Tsuna waiting outside. Get to him!" Yamai said with a smile as he and Jenka made a path for Heisuke and Fukasaki. "Let's go Heisuka. We don't have time" Fukasaki said, he could feel his consiousness fading with each passing second.

Heisuka stood there, wondering if he could escape or not. The fire was getting furious. And than,

"Yamai-San! Jenka-San!" He yelled. "...Don't die" he shouted as he dragged Fukasaki out the room with the path created. "I've always dreamt about this situation" Yamai said as his serious face appears. Jenka shivered for a second, he had never thought that he would see his close friend being this scary.