Game Rules

-3rd POV-

"It's been a while since we met" the newcomer said, as if he was unaware of the treacherous eyes glareing at him.

"Wait...That Kid is Tsuna's Best Friend?" Gokudera pointed out. He had never met the person before despite the I-think-I've-met-you-before/ weird-nostalgic feeling, so does Takeshi and the other kids. "Since you guys don't really know me, I guess I've to introduce myself" the person spoke.

"Yo, The name's Saiyuki Ryukino" He greeted with a chuckle, "Haha! What a long name....are you a girl?" Takeshi asked, Ryukino does look like a girl since he had long hair, white clolur no less. "Hehe, Just because I look or named like a Girl dosen't mean I'm one" Ryukino said with a small hint of annoyance. "Nufufu, If you are, iI don't mind you marring my Son-" Daemon was punched by Mukuro before he a able to finish his line. "Kufufu, You my dearest Father must have escape a metal hostipal before" Mukuro smiled darkly. "Nufufu, Guess I'm not good Father because I've a no good Son" Daemon commented before his Son shuts him up with another punch.

"Hm.....now moving on" Ryukino eye's found themselves on Tsuna before smileing away like a idoit. "Hehe, If you want to know how he died. We'll play a game" Ryukino said, lauching silencely though a few escaped his mouth. "A game?" Giotto asked in caution.

"That's right, Your Family with those two against Me" Ryukino's smile widen as he pointed to Hibari and Tsuna. "W-What? But- We-" Tsuna was speechless, how did everything turn out this way? those white flames that Ryukino possesed really made him cautious as well as curious. Hibari just thought that he found a new opponent to fight, maybe one strong enough for him to have a spar on equal power.

There was silence, a thick aura of uncertainty "Primo, Your Family didn't know how he died right?" Ryukino asked in a childish manner "Don't you want to know? His your Only Son, Don't you want to see his final moments?" Ryukino was pushing him, Giotto was torn between his Family's safely and the wanting to know of his Son's Final Moments. If he choose to play the 'game', it means that he's placeing his trust on Ryukino and the fact that he don't know what games their playing. It's hard to choose.

"Oi.....Hurry up and choose,....I don't have all day......I have my life too you know" Ryukino said breaking his childish charater. "Didi his chara just changed?" "Why is he sunndely gloomy?" "EXTREAM CHANGE!" "Haha! That's cool!"

"We'll...." Giotto muttered turing back to his family, the mood turned serious. "Uncle Giotto! Do it! We all want to know what really happened!" Gokuera shouted "Haha! Yup,...I want to know the truth" "Kufufu, I have to know what killed my cute-otouto" "Extreamly curious!" "Yare? Isn't it ovious? Ore-Sama need to know" "Of course! Whatever you choose I'll follow. I'm not your best friend for nothing" "Haha! I'm going with you Giotto!" "God must have given us a chance, We'll extreamly take it!" '

"Hn, Take it Omnivour" "Alright,...Ja..Saiyuki-San, We'll play the game" Tsuna said, brimming with confidences. Giotto was watching, thinking that his Son may have acted like Tsuna if he was still alive. He Want-No Need to know the reasons why his Son died. "We'll also being playing. Saiyuki-San" Giotto answered, following Tsuna's reference to Ryukino.

"Kehehe, Ok!" Ryukino was starting to feel the excitment. "first the rules"

"Rule 1 : One the Game(s) starts, There's no turning back"

"Rule 2 : You need to beat the GameMaster, in other words, Me, in order to win"

"Rule 3: You have a Chance Card, A card that will aid you in the Games. No one, including me, knows what the Chance Card will do" 

"Rule 3 : Youre not allowed to cheat in the Games, If you do it'll be immediate loss"

"Rule 4 : Do not harm anyone in this Dimension" 

Ryukino explained, the rules were simple, like any other rules you'll find in a mini-games. But what caught Tsuna's attention was Rule 4, it's the same rule Byakuran given him and Hibari. Was it a concident? Tsuna looked to Ryukino to only see him laugh at Tsuna's confused face. He...why is he laughing at me? "Hehe, any questions before we start?" Ryukino asked.

"Yeah!" Takeshi yelled "Why are you covering your eyes?" He asked, Ryukino stayed slience before answering "Because my hair is long, Are you a Idoit?" "Haha! wrong questions then, Then why don't you cut your hair?" Takeshi asked again "Cus I'm one heck of a lazy person, Cutting it is too much of a job"

"Then now, since there isn't any more questions. Let the Game(s) begin!"

"As long as it's entertaining, I don't see any reasons not to help out. Besides, kehehe~ Aren't we friends?"