Found him! Defeat the Mastermind!

┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|ヘミ∧?!
┻┳|・ο・)
┳┻|⊂ノ
┻┳|J

-3rd POV-

"Hehe~" Ryukino continuted down the hallway, "Tick Tock Tick Tock~" He sang, swirling around a pocket watch in his hand as he count down the time.

11. If the Game Master is caught, The Game will end with both Teams as Winners

"Hehe, what they don't know won't hurt them" Ryukino said as he skipped down the halls. Failing to notice a shadow hidden behind a wall.

"R-Ryukino...killed...Tsuna?" The person muttered as he fall onto the floor in shock. "I've to tell Everyone!" He said with new determination as he rushed off to find someone. Anyone!

Hayato was still searching, it was weird that no matter where he goes. There's no Windows, as if they're in an underground school. "Tch, I don't have time to mess around!" He cursed, then, he heard footsteps. Hayato kept his Guard up, thinking that maybe Ryukino caught him sneaking around.

Turns out, "What the-" Takeshi accidentally tripped in front of him. Takeshi struggle to stand up, the shock trapped him. "Takeshi!" Hayato uttered, he was surprised by Takeshi's eyes. One filled with Panic, Fear, desperation. "Y-You!" Takeshi yelled before he quickly stood up. He finally found someone.

"H-Hurry! We need to stop this!" Takeshi yelled confusing Hayato "Stop? What are you talking abo-" "Ryukino! Ryukino planned all this! He...His the one who killed Tsuna!" Takeshi couldn't hold it in. He dropped to his knees, crying. "Dammit! Of all the people, it has to be him!" He cried, he didn't knew Ryukino personally, but through Tsuna's stories about him. He thought Ryukino was a kindhearted person. He was tricked.

"What!? How did you know?" Hayato demanded "I heard him said it himself" Takeshi answered "Dammit, who's your partner?" "...Lambo"

"Hm? Why isn't Hayato attacking 'me'?" Yamamoto questioned the scene. Takeshi suddenly cried and Hayato's shocked face. "We can't extremely hear them!" Ryohei shouted "Yare? Isn't that mini-me?" Lambo pointed to one of the screen. There was Gokudera hiding in a corner.

It took one second to know why Lambo was hiding. Tsuna gasped when he saw a figure approaching the boy. "Ryukino!? Why is he doing there!?" Tsuna said, his eyes worried for Gokudera.

"What the hell is happening!? That kid suddenly showed up" G said, worried for his Family. "Maybe...there's a rule we don't know?" Asari suggested. "And the two people that joining us....who?"

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick

Time is moving, Ryukino smiled as he slowly approach Lambo. "Konbanwa~ Lightning-Chan~" Ryukino said as Lambo flinched and kept his distance from Ryukino. "Why are you here?!" Lambo asked, "Fufu, Why can't I be here?" Ryukino said "I'm getting bored, so.."Ryukino said as he turned towards the CCTV camera. His smiled sent chills to those watching. "I've decided to finish this quick" he said as he snapped his fingers.

White Flames engulfed both Primo and Decimo family.

"What!?" Giotto felt fear, he couldn't do anything but watch as the flames burn the room they were in. "What's going on!?" G shouted.

"Tsuna!" Yamamoto yelled, The room was breaking apart. Flames were burning everything. The screens crashed onto the floor. "GGGGGAAAAAAAAAA!" Lambo screamed. "THIS IS EXTREMELY CONFUSING!"

"Hehe" Ryukino laughed, Lambo thrown his Lightning at Ryukino. But Ryukino easily defused the spark within seconds. "After this, Vongola won't be the same anymore" Ryukino said "W-What!? What are you planning!?" Lambo yelled. Ryukino disappeared and suddenly grab Lambo's neck.

Lambo struggle to free himself, he found himself stareing at Ryukino's eyes. "Eh...?" He uttered. -Why....Why does his eyes look...so sad? Lambo thought. "I promised, and I'll make sure it happens" Ryukino muttered, his grip turn tighter around Lambo's neck. "P-Promise?" Lambo uttered, grasping for air.

Promise to destroy Vongola?

"Lambo!" A voice screamed as an arrow missed Ryukino by a inch. Ryukino looked from the corner of his eyes, there was G holding his bow. Ready for another attack. "Put Him Down. Now" G demanded. "G!" Another came, Primo's Family joined in. "Hehe" Ryukino chuckled. Lambo was puzzled, he didn't know what happened but. Did Ryukino released his Family?

Why?

"Never fight alone...ka?" Ryukino muttered before another laugh came as he thrown Lambo, slamming him against the wall. "You Bastard!" G aimed and shot. "Hehe, like I'll be defeated that easily" Ryukino said as he caught the arrow, and broke it in half.

Ryukino narrowed his eyes, glareing down at Primo and his family. "Come at me" Ryukino smiled as he recalled something. "Haha! Will it be me or you? Which of us will fall into hell?" a voice that sounded childish yet muture. "Do you want to find out?" Ryukino said as he charged at the Family.

Asari, Knuckle and Ryohei gasped. Those words, were what Tsuna said when he killed a group of Mafiaso.

-Line Break-

"So, do we really have to go?"

"We have to, This is Tsuna's Family right?"

"Tch, troublesome. Even in death, he stills create a mess for us to clean up after"

"Mah, if you think about it. Ryukino is quite a good kid"

"Says the man who gets drunk at every damn chance"

"Haha. Those were the Times! Wished today's like those days"

"...He only invited two people. Guess he didn't know only us three is left"

"...let's drink Sake after this"

"...Yeah, Let's"

[⊙ω⊙]

"...Forgive me...."

Silence

"..please..Forgive me.."

Cries of sorrow

".......Please......"

There's nothing left

"........"

Blood of the innocent painted with roses

"...."

A smile formed on his face as he made his vow

"I'll keep my word... And that's the last thing I'll ever do"