▪▪▪[♤♡♢♧]▪▪▪

-3rd POV-

"That can't be real, there's no way he would kill his own...Father"

Alice wasn't surprised, neither was Hatter. This was the stories written in the previous Memory. It was the same for 'Alice' and 'Hatter'.

Ryukino fell in love with the girl who was killed on the orders from his Father. Deciding on Revenge, Ryukino made the deal in order to reach his Father's place. And thus, it all ended.

"After the deed was done, He was to roam around the Sub-Dimension until the next contract is made. But" Alice looked at Giotto. "He was killed because he wanted to help his friend, Tsunayoshi. By doing what he has done, He broke one of the contract's rule and thus his sickness started to form" Alice stated.

"You mean..." Giotto stared at the book with wide eyes, Now he finally knew the reason why Ryukino wanted to help Tsunayoshi so badly that he was willing to die. It was because he didn't want Tsunayoshi to feel the same way as he did. Killing the only person left in their family. "I don't understand this, Who is this person? What really happened?" Tsunayoshi questioned. "You know something don't you Giotto. Spill it out" He hissed as Giotto smiling awkwardly "Sorry Tsuna...It's a little hard to explain" Giotto answered as he backs away from the Captain.

"Then I'll do it. Your Father here created a HUDE accident by being a BOUNTY HUNTER trying to get his Son Back, and you made FRIENDS with this Person named Ryuk who is the previous Rabbit/Traveler. And than you DIED because of REVENGE against your formal FamilY, Rabbit didn't like it AT ALL, played GAMES with your Family, give your Family a CHANCE 'CARD' to change EVERYTHING. And POOF! Here We Are!" Alice concluded as the Father and Son stared at his face for seconds. "Yup, that's sums it up" Giotto said as Tsunayoshi grap his collar. "I DIED?!? AND YOU PLAYED GAMES AND WHAT?! SENT YOURSELF INTO THE PAST?!" Tsunayoshi yelled as his Father's head was spinning from all the shacking. "Y-Y..up....ha...haha" Giotto dropped onto the floor, his mind was out of the country and into cake land.

"Rabbit rewind back this world's Lane. Your Family was sent back to...prevent events from happening" Alice stated. "The reason why I'm here. Is because of Rabbit's Action"

"Tsunayoshi." Alice gave a soft smile as Tsunayoshi stared back with narrowed eyes.
"Will you be the next Rabbit?"

.

.

-BREAK-

.

.

"Dame-Tsuna"

A voice woken his slumber. Tsuna opened his eyes to find himself sitting on his chair in his office. He gave a small yawn as he turned towards the infant standing on his table.

"What is it Reborn~?" He asked, placing his head onto the desk with tearing eyes. "Dame-Tsuna. Did you finish your Paperwork?" Reborn asked as the burnet stared at him for a good 10secs. ".......HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! !!! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Tsuna screamed as he rushed out the door. Reborn stared at the opened door and sighed, taking out his gun as he glared. "He never learn his lesson" he muttered as he followed behind the ran away boss.

Yup. Tsuna ran away after finding out that he still have unfinished paperwork for him to do.

"Alice. Hurry up, I have a tea party to attend"

"Hai~ don't rush me Hatter. It takes a lot of energy to erase memories!"

"It's your job. People of Main and Sub Dimension are forbidden to know of the Rabbit or Us"

"I know! The only one allowed is the Mare welder"

"Wrong. The only one known to the welder of Mare is Rabbit. Not Us"