So the Story goes on

-3rd POV-

Ryukino slowly walked towards the two weaken boss with Uri or Yu-Chan on his shoulder yawning in boredom.

"Even the Cat understand better then you" Ryukino stated as he now stood in front of the two Vongola. "You really scared me when I've first seen you Tsuna" he said looking at the burnet. "Seeing the same face of the one I've killed. You got me running Decimo" he said

Tsuna could feel his flames running low, his arm had a cut made by Ryukino and it was bleeding, Giotto manage to pushed himself in front of Tsuna protectively, he wasn't planning to lose Tsuna again.

"Now I'm the bad guy. Whatever, both of you'll die right here and now-" Ryukino was cut off. His eyes widen as he took a step back, coughing violently. Throwing the blade which landed onto the floor less than a meter away from them. Was it on purpose?

Ryukino gasped as his left hand covered his mouth, trying to stop the coughing.

Giotto grab onto the sword that Ryukino thrown, pointing the sharp end at the Traveler. Ryukino stopped coughing, his eyes widen for a second as he stared at his hand. Blood. Only a small laughter escaped his mouth.

Giotto charged at Him, the blade drawn. But before anything happens, Kyoya intervene. Using his tofas he redirected the balde. "Ryukino. Why?" Kyoya muttered, his eyes glaring at his temporary comrade. "I guess it came early" Ryukino answered, wiping blood off his lips. "That's not what I meant" Kyoya glared even more "Why did you let him win so easily?" Kyoya sneered.

There was silence. As if some unnatural force was preventing everyone from speaking. "You already know why Kyoya. My fate is sealed"

.

.

"So..your Hibari Kyoya right?"

Kyoya turned to see a white haired boy looking back at him with a smile. "Who are you? How did you get into the Vongola Mansion?" Their currenly in the hallways of the Mansion. Kyoya was wondering around since he was bored.

"I'm Ryukino. Tsunayoshi's best friend"

The introduction that meant a lot of information. Kyoya glared at the intruder. "Why are you here?" Tsunayoshi had already died a few days ago. And now this person claiming to be His best friend appeared.

"I need help on a project. Care to join me?" The boy asked with his hand out and a smile of a thousand words, Kyoya smirked as he apporach Ryukino. "Anywhere is better than this place" Kyoya said as they both existed the Mansion. Kyoya always hated the Mansion, it gives him a reminder of his failer. Seeing those people who can't get over His death. Kyoya wanted to beat the crap out of everyone.

.

.

"Hn. You idiot" Kyoya sneered as he hit Giotto's arm. The sword fallen onto the floor as Giotto stumbled backwards. Tsuna was taken aback, his Hyper Intuition is running a mock. And then...

"Even so, if I can die by their hands. Than and only than I'll be satisfy" Ryukino smiled.

What is he talking about? It's as if his...dying Tsuna thought. Like said, Hyper Intuition is always right.

.

.

"I'm planned to destroy this Vongola next year since I've to prepare everything" Ryukino said as him and Kyoya sat down on a chair facing each other with a table in the middle.