First Game: Mad Garden

I'm sooooo tired....I'm rushing this chap cus I don't want you guys to keep waiting for too long. So apologizes for the mistakes if there's any. And any questions, just comment!

-3rd POV-

Ryukino was smileing, looking down on a table with a miniature Mansion with its surroundings placed on it. Flames of different colour was dancing on the Garden, it seems to be moving around, acting like people.

"....."

The flames on the miniature Garden represents Giotto and his family, as well as Tsuna and Hibari. Ryukino station himself in a secret room, and the game objective was to find an item. The people choosen are G, Daemon, Takeshi and Lambo, the rest were forced to watch as the game starts.

"..."

The game started 5minutes ago, and Vongola couldn't find any clues to where the item might be.

"This is for the best,..." Ryukino muttered, looking down at his hand with his sad eyes drifting into his thoughts "I promised, didn't I?"

[=ω=]

"Dammit! Not a single Damn clue!" G shouted, "Nufufu~ it's only been 5minutes, your impatient G" Daemon said with his signature laugh. "Haha! It's just a game, there's no need to rush!" Takeshi joined. "Ore-Sama needs to rest, hurry up and finish this will you?" Lambo asked, yawning. "THEN HELP OUT!" G shouted as Lambo hide himself behind Takeshi. "WAHHHHHH! UNCLE G IS MEAN!" Lambo shouted "OI! I'M NOT!"

"Mah! Let's go, it's better that we don't waste our time here quarreling" Takeshi said as the group continued on searching around the Garden. After half an hour, they still couldn't find any clues of sorts. G was already screaming in agony, Daemon tried putting his flames to use but failed for some reasons, Takeshi was still full of energy, Lambo was just standing there like a examiner. "DO SOMEONE USEFUL LAMBO! QUIT STANDING THERE!" G yelled in frustration.

"Nufufu, the octopus exploded" Daemon commented, eyeing G on purpose "GHAAAAA! SAVE ME!" Lambo screamed. Oddly, Takeshi ignored the drama behind him, focused on finding clues.

I've to find them! There's got to be a clue hidden around here!...I need to know what happened to Tsuna! Takeshi thought, remembering a scene filled with the scent of blood.

"TSUNA!"

it was too late, they couldn't get to Tsuna in time. The garden was destroyed, and there in the middle was Tsuna, unmoving.

"TSUNA! NO! IT CANT BE!"

regret, they didn't even got to say goodbye. They didn't get the chance to apologize. They didn't get, to see him smile again.

"T..Tsu..na...?"

it was Giotto, stareing at the corps that onces was called 'Tsunayoshi'. "..your just sleeping right?" the Family could only watch, what can their even say to comfort Giotto when they themselves are breaking apart.

"Tsuna....please..." Giotto lost his strength, kneeling down beside his Son "...don't leave me"

Everything was a mystery, the only thing they knew, is that the result of Tsuna's death saved Vongola and the other party from being hunted by all the Mafia Familla for God-knows how long. Vongola didn't know what to feel, Happy or what? It still dosent change the fact that Tsuna's no longer in this world.

"I'll find out that happened to you, Tsuna" Takeshi muttered, his hands moving through the bushes not leaving a single spot unseen.

And there it is, a small black bag tied by a rope. What's inside?