2.2

Sadly I didn't get to help with ollie practice. Since I had my first shift at Joe's and it was kinda fun. I was making pizza and Different kinds of noodles and all this fancy shit, but after Joe and I went out and he helped me with some more tricks until I had to meet up with Reki to help make Langas board.

"Hey I'm here"

"Great I'm just shaving this down while Langa picks out some wheels and Trucks but he doesn't understand that at all can you help him"

"Yeah sure Langa I'd go for those right there but that's just my opinion"

"Thanks, N/N"

"N/N I'm calling you that from now on"

"Kay I don't care"

"You just missed it N/N Reki had a whole ass speech about skating"

"Haha did he really?"

"Yeah I did heh Oh and you know how you said you needed a new board when we first met?"

"Vaguely"

"Well I made you one here"

"This is sick dude thanks" I jumped up and Hugged him then. Quickly let go when I realized what I did. The board was the same size as my other one and it had this cool design on the bottom of this monster and little gears turning. It was overall really cool.

The next few days were spent teaching Langa to do an ollie and get his balance.
We skated at the skatepark, on our way to school, on the roof, even in the halls. That one wasn't a good idea. I would have to leave every little bit to work but after 2 weeks Langa got an ollie. We were all so excited for him even if it was just over a rock.
As we practiced Langa fell off his board and started screaming. I was so worried and then I looked, he drew a tiny bit of blood and then he passed out while we were bandaging him up Reki turned to me
"I never asked how long did it take you to ollie?"

"3 days"

"3 DAYS"

"It normally takes months"

"I was taught by the best so I learned faster"

"Oh that makes sense"

"Oh shit I gotta go I have a thing to do and yeah bye" I got up and ran away leaving a very confused pair of boys"

'Hey soulmate'

'Hi how are you"

'I'm good today my brother passed out at a little bit of blood and it made my day

'Wow that's very familiar my friend passed out at the sight of blood today'

'What a coincidence'

'Yeah'

'You know Cherry and Joe right?'

'Yeah what about them'

'They hang out with the newbie Lighting'

'yeah I know lightning we're friends'

'Oh really that's cool me and lighting are friends too you could say'

'Are you a fan of them or something'

'No, how do I know you know them and aren't just a fanboy'

'I am both'

'I'm not so sure lightning only has 3 friends and I know them 2 of them are soulmates and the other is not my soulmate because I'm pretty sure he met his already.

'What do you mean

'I saw his arm they draw on each other'

'Oh, so I guess I am just a fanboy then :('

'No don't be sad I'm sure lighting knows about you be happy'

'Okay do you wanna watch the new episode of BNHA with me?"

"Yeah tell me when you're set up so we can start them at the same time

'I love that anime

'So do I'

'We should get to bed goodnight soulmate'

'Goodnight <3"

We were at dope sketch and Reki was going on and on about Langas first ollie when Miya Chinen walked through the door.

"I want to run a beef with you at S"

"A beef that's so random but okay"

"I wasn't talking to you slime"

"HA"

"You called me a what"

"I need a challenge it's been a while since I've levelled up, Are you in?"

"Ummm me or him cuz I mean your staring at me but your body is facing him"

"The both of you, love I want to have a beef with the both of you."

"Okay! now I'll leave y'all to figure shit out, oh probably shouldn't swear in front of kids oh well bye y'all I have work"

"Joe I have a beef with Miya Chinen"

"Finish serving your customers then talk"

"Fine"

After my shift was done I and Kojiro talked more about my beef and to be honest it just made me more excited. Then Kaoru came along into the restaurant and told me to not do it cuz then Langa will want to do it too and all this shit so I ignored him and called him four-eyes witch made Kojiro laugh and Kaoru call me a child in retaliation.