3.1

We were down on the track skating and making fun of Langa for the most part.

"Check out that's RS-P it's doing great out here"

"What is"

"You don't even know the name of your board? You're riding the Reki-royal straight prince Maru and Y/N is on the Reki royal lightning or the 2RL"

"What? Who the heck is Prince Maru"

"That's what the girls call you prince"

"They certainly don't"

"Pretty sure they do"

"No, they don't"

"Actually Langa they do"

"Even even they agree" Miya comes out of nowhere and almost knocks Reki and Langa off their boards but as I lose balance Miya pulls me with him onto his board before turning and stopping in front of them while holding me.

"You could have hurt someone and what are you doing with Y/N"

"That's the thing with trash, it all gets thrown in the same pile"

"What was that"

"Practicing with losers is not a good look and My Love over here shouldn't be grouped in with the trash. Well, later slime boy" Miya turns around and gets back on his board but before he skates away he blows me a kiss. What is up with this kid? Reki follows after him and I follow after them, leaving Langa behind. They start to get into a trick skate-off thing and I know Rekis going to lose so I slow down so I don't have to see it. Langa catches up and somehow I still managed to see him fall. Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

"Reki!"

"Damnit"

"Sorry! This is hard to do if you're not talented"

"Fucking jerk" Langa skates ahead of Reki so I follow him.

"Langa, Y/N, hold on" we follow behind Miya as close as possible I'm almost neck and neck but I don't need to show him up so I stay a bit behind.

"Wow what a surprise I was only planning on tuning up today" we turn a corner and Miya starts talking again.

"Were you really the one who beat Shadow? Just asking because that slime was better than you"

"HEY!"

"Not you darling" Langas straps break and he falls off.

"Your skating on that, maybe lose the training wheels before the actual race. I want to win because I'm better not because your rig sucks" he skates off and Reki pulls up to us.

"Oh come on what's up with that kid, he keeps flirting with me and it's annoying also he's a little brat"

Reki fixed Langas board and put toe clips on instead.
"Thanks"

"No problem that's why they call me Mechanic star Reki"

"This is way better than the other one"

"Did you hear my cool nickname"

"I did Reki don't worry" I was Laying in Rekis lap as Langa tried out the board.
"A win will take more than this. Be real is this board enough to beat Chinen"

"I don't know"

"If not I'll beat him for you guys!"

"No frikkin way you agreed to race someone who might skate at nationals. I say get over yourself and go cancel it"

"Hell no we're gonna win this thing"

"I'm the one who has to skate it"

"Um I'm skating it too"

"But you're not the only one teaching that cocky brat a lesson, I'm behind you all the way!" so they did forget about me.

"JOE"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT Y/N"

"Can I stay with you for a bit?"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Fine I guess I'll go ask Kaoru"

"Fine but I need a good reason first"
"Because I'm your mini-me and you love me?"

"Try again"

"Fine, Langa and Reki are pretending like I don't exist and are ignoring the fact that I'm skating against Chinen as well and they just act like I'm Langas sibling who doesn't even matter enough for someone to worry about them in a beef a gaping Chinen."

"I guess you can stay but you're not telling anyone that I let you stay it will ruin my reputation"

"I was only gonna tell my mom I was staying at a friends and I wasn't gonna say you so your good, I'm gonna grab stuff for staying I'll be back for my shift later!"

" MOM I'M STAYING OVER AT A FRIENDS THIS WEEK"

"WHAT FRIEND"

"KOJIRO"

"OKAY" I ran to my room to pack. I grabbed my clothes for S and some everyday clothes along with my toothbrush and shit like that. I shoved it all in my bookbag before grabbing my skateboard and running to the restaurant.

"Kojiro I'm back for my shift"

"Great put your stuff in the back then get to work"

"Alright" I ran to the back and set my stuff down before putting on an Apron and getting to work.

After my shift, Joe took me back to his apartment and I put my stuff on the couch before we grabbed our boards and went out to the skatepark.

"Okay, you're doing great soon enough you'll be as good as me and that four-eyed freak."

"Oh please I'm already as good as you guys"

"You wish"

I wanted to go meet up with Reki and Langa but decided against it. If they were going to forget about me I would forget about them and write to my soulmate.

'Hey soulmate'

'Hey, my love'  my love? Isn't that what Chinen called me?

'How was your day,

'Mine was good how was yours'

'It was good until my friends forgot about me'

'Oh no, what happened?'

'I was with my brother and my best friend and they both were talking about something that the 3 of us are doing together but we're acting like it was only them 2'

'That must suck I'm sorry that happened to you love'

'Yeah but I'm staying at my friend's place right now so at least I don't have to see them'

'Yeah that's good I guess, can I tell you something?'

'Yeah anything'

'My 2 best friends are twins and I know you're my soulmate and I love you but also one of them makes me feel a little bit like how you make me feel'

'Oh umm well I say shoot your shot I guess I mean it's not like you have to end up with me right we're just perfect for each other but it could just be platonic remember'

'Yeah okay, ill ask them out then!'

'Okay' so even my soulmate doesn't want me okay that's great.