5.1

I wrote to my soulmate as soon as I woke up asking if he saw what happened at S but he never answered but I guess he was busy. Probably with that person he likes.

We were sitting in class learning math and all of a sudden Reki shoots up and yells
"LANGAAAAAA"
We all kinda look at him weirdly until he sits back down.

We were sitting at lunch when Langa brings up the whole class thing again.

"What was that all about"

"Nothing"

"I want to know too actually and if it was a nightmare then why didn't you yell my name are you not scared for me" i said jokingly

"No, it's just your not skating against Adam and Langa is so I'm worried for him and yeah"

"Ha I got you"

"Oh um well"

"You know I really hate that you have a broken arm"

"Why"

"I can't lay in your lap anymore" It was kinda embarrassing to say but when Rekis cheeks went red it was totally worth it.
When his face goes back to normal he turns to Langa.

"So"

"No way"

"You don't even know what I was gonna say"

"You want me to pull out of racing Adam right?"

" well you saw what happened to me"

"I saw you ignore Joe after he told you to split" I yawned and Reki lifted his arm.

"I didn't think that level of insanity existed." I laid my head down on his lap and turned into him so my face was against his hoodie. It smelt like him. As they kept talking I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I was still in Rekis lap but we were at dope sketch.

"How did we get here"

"You wouldn't wake up so I ditched school and brought you here"

"Oh thanks" I yawned

"I'm tired"

"Go back to sleep I'll bring you to Joe's restaurant later"

"I'm going home tonight"

"Okay then I'll bring you home later now sleep"

"Okay," I positioned myself so that I was more comfortable in his lap before sleeping again.

When I wake up I was in my bed with Reki sitting on the end.

"What's going on?"

"I took you home and I was waiting for you to wake up so that I could leave"

"You could have just left while I was asleep"

"I didn't want you to be confused when you woke but now that your awake I have to get to work"

"Okay bye Reki"

"Bye Y/N"

Huh, my soulmate still hasn't answered. Weird.

I went down to the restaurant because I had a shift and while we were trying out new foods Kaoru, Langa, Reki, Shadow and Miya walked in. Oh shit, they're gonna know who I was staying with the last bit now.

"Is there anything without tomatoes"

"Do they have poutine"

"Grow up I want Pizza"