8.1

We were all at S to see the chart for the tournament. Langa showed up a bit later than everyone else but I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy focusing on Joe and Cherry.

"When are you guys going to realize you like each other and get together"

"What I don't like Kaoru"

"What did I say about calling me that"

"You said I could"

"Not at S!"

"Sorry, I don't like Cherry"

"And I don't like the gorilla"

"Oh my God stop being so stubborn I'm trying to get you guys together"

"Why"

"Your soulmates!"

"We know that"

"Well now you guys are going to get together"

"No, just because I'm forced to be this dumb fucks soulmate does not mean I have to like him"

"Okay fair but you do like him"

"We are not talking about this right now. Miya is going up with Adam"

"Fine"

Miya, Adam and like 6 other random people were up, all Miya had to do was make the top couple people and he would stay.

The lights go

Red

Yellow

Green!

And their off.

Miya came in 2nd making it a o the next round.

Then it was Joe and Langa's group.

The lights go

Red

Yellow

Green!

Joe was in front and then people started surrounding Langa trying to hit him. Joe ending up punching one in the face.

Joe and Langa came First and Second and when they passed Adam came up to Langa and started talking I was too far away to hear as I was up at the starting line.

Next was Cherrys group.

The lights go

Red

Yellow

Green!

Cherry was going super fast and it was like he was trying to beat someone, then it hit me, Adam, he's trying to beat Adams score. Cherry came first of his group as expected which means he's moving on like the rest of them.

Now that it's happening im starting to regret not signing up.

It's now Shadows group.

The lights go

Red

Yellow

Green!

And they take off. Shadow looks like he has it down until someone pulls ahead.

He manages to dodge Shadows attacks almost nobody can.

At school, everyone kept talking to Langa and it wasn't unusual just weird. My seat is in front of Reki and Langas is beside Reki witch made it a little awkward but that's fine. I was feeling really bad so I took out a pen and wrote on my arm.

Hey, soulmate. I saw Reki look at his arm and take out a marker.

Hey

Are you okay?