4.2

I went with Cherry to watch the match against Adam because he still thinks Joe and I are hooking up even though we are not. So he doesn't want me going with Joe which is stupid. I wanted to wish Reki good luck but I was with Cherry and couldn't leave his sight because he doesn't want me to go off and fuck Joe I guess.

Cherry thought it was time to make an entrance so him and I skated down the hill with Joe just down below us as people yelled random weird shit at us.
Well mostly them as I'm a minor. They stopped around Adam and I went over to Reki.

"Hello, again Adam. Been a while"

"We thought you might like a 2 for 1 race tonight"

"Would you like to know what we'll be betting on"

"That's a silly question, awww you want to skate together against me and the little red rocket"

"Don't you dare, this is between me and you alone don't try to run"

"You said run to me"

"We have a bet or have you forgotten that"

"Of course not. Looking forward to my prize" he looks towards Langa.

"I get to skate with you"

The lights go

Red

Yellow

Green!

Reki takes off but Adam doesn't"

He goes on and on about tobacco.

"Joe knows what I'm talking about"

"Sure, presentation is key in planning a dish and when planning the courses"

"You know I've always found that fascinating if a plate looks good your mind will decide it tastes good too"

"Is this about Reki" Langa shut up

"Perhaps" he sits there smoking and I want to punch the smile off his face.

Another rant about being free later he finally takes off down the track.

Adam is dancing with Reki and I'm scared out of my mind for him, what if he does before I tell him I like him. Wait what I don't like him, brain shut up. He's just a friend, who I like spending time with, and I see him differently than Cherry and Joe but that's just because they're old, I think.

"I knew he hasn't changed at all"

"What do you mean Cherry? Is Reki gonna die"

I gripped Joe's arm as right as I could while watching the screen. I see Langa get on a motorcycle to go follow Reki and I know I should go to but I can't move.
Reki starts pulling ahead and he does the trick Miya always does on the corner. The next corner came up and neither of them were slowing down.

"Come on Reki"

"Maybe Adams worried too"

"Yeah I don't think so"

Adam does a Casper slide and pulls ahead far then he turns to so love hug. Oh shit. I let go of Joe because I know Cherry would be pissed and I turn and hide my head in Cherrys chest like a scared little kid but to be fair I was scared. I didn't want him to die after just realizing that I liked him. Cherry patted my head very awkwardly but it was still nice that he was trying.

"It's over now you can look again Y/N"

"Thank you Cherry" I looked up and I saw Reki on the ground with Langa standing above him. Oh God please don't be dead. I passed out once I saw the blood coming from his head. Its good thing Joe caught me or else I would have to go to the hospital as well.

I spent the entire night worrying about Reki. Cherry stayed with Us for the night because I was so scared and when his sleeve rolled up a bit I saw that he had fingernail marks on his arm right where they were on Joe. So they are 100% soulmates then.

As soon as Langa texed that Reki was okay I spam called him.

"I'm so so so sorry that I can't be there but Cherry and Joe won't let me go out because I passed out when I saw the blood from your head and I'm so glad your okay and please never do something that dangerous ever again"

"I won't Y/N"

"Promise"

"You know I can't promise but I'll try"

I had a hard time sleeping that night but eventually, I managed to sleep after Cherry made tea for us and Him and Joe fought about who would sleep where. I ended up staying with Joe an extra night but that was fine he said.