Friendship begins.

"So is it true did the king really deny another marriage alliance?" Sae Ron asked.

"Yes I was there you should've seen him the king was not too pleased he hated every second of it." Sook ja said.

"So why does the queen insist on..setting up so many marriage alliances for him if she knows he will just disagree?" Sook ja asked.

Soon hee sighed, "he's been like this ever since he was first crowned king. He was suppose to be married and have at least 4 concubines by now but he is the first king without concubines or even a queen to rule along side him."

Sal ree nodded "yes the king doesn't care for these kinds of matters he's a bit different from all the other kings however he will have to accept a marriage alliance soon because time is running out. He will need a queen regardless by his side wether he wants it or not unless he royal commands an order to his mother about it." Sal ree says

"What do you mean?" Sook ja asked. "Well if he royally commands his mother that he opposes ever getting married then she will have no choice but to obey since he is after all our king now." Sae Ron said.

"I have to tell you guys something..so I was tending to the kings shower. I fell into his pond with him and..he offered me clothes..that I think was his mothers or the princesses..what does that mean?" Sook ja asked.

Sal ree looked at her surprised. "No way...that actually happened?"

"The king has never done that for any maid before..how did that even happen?" Soon hee asked.

"Unless you are spreading rumors! and you know that's a treason so you'd better not be spreading false rumors and scandalous things about our precious king or you could die for it!"

"Why would I lie about that? It actually happened...he had the cold look in his eyes still..but I felt the warmth from his heart..it felt as if he actually cared..so does he ..remember me from when we were younger?" Sook ja asked.

"Possibly..but this is very interesting." Sal ree said. "I've never came across anything like this..where the king has been this nice to anyone before other than his royal family and you are just a maid as well.."sae ron said.

Soon hee nodded. "Look..if what you say is true no one must find out about something like this other wise people will think about it in a bad way!!" Soon hee said.

After sook ja had a talk with the other maids who she had became quite close with they had went back to their daily chores just tending to the king.

Sook ja had to bathe the king again as always because it was her daily routine she was so nervous about being alone with him again

'what if something even worse and more scandalous happened between us..?! Now I'm just getting crazy! I shouldn't even have these kinds of thoughts' sook ja was thinking all these kinds of thoughts in her head.