Betrayal.

Soon hee was the replacement of sook ja to shower and bathe the king. It was decided that sook ja would now have her very own maids to bathe her as well.

Soon hee came in and started bathing the king throwing water on his back and soaping him up. "Your skin is very beautiful my king.." soon hee said smiling at him.

He nodded, he didn't really say much. Soon hee stared at him, as she bathe him. "What are you staring at?" He asked.

"Just admiring how handsome  you look my king" she said slowly leaning in and kissing him.

The queen Sook ja was coming in to  serve the king  tea while he was in bis bath no one was expecting her.

She dropped the tray and stared at them who were both kissing. He pushed her away when he saw her, "HOW DARE YOU?" He yelled. "OUT!" The king said screaming at the top of his lungs.

Sook ja couldn't believe her eye a tear rolled down her cheek as she watched one of her best friends kissed her husband. She didn't have any words, she didn't expect to feel so betrayed.

"I can't do this right now.." she said walking out shocked and really upset. "Wait! Come back! Please it's really not what it looks like." He put on his bath robe and chased after her.

He didn't see her so he became worried. "that damn maid.." he said annoyed. He looked around everywhere for sook ja.

"Sook ja!" He yelled looking around. He finally found her and went up to her, "I don't know what you saw but I didn't kiss her." He said.

She was crying and looking outside. "She came onto me I swear."

"I know..you would never hurt me my king that's not..that's not why I'm crying." She said shaking in tears her voice cracking.

"Oh..."

"I just trusted her. I trusted all of them, we all got super close while serving you. They were my only friends, friends I thought I could count on even in my hardest times. They were my first and only friends I feel betrayed by her."

"I'm sorry..I didn't know she would do something like that."

"You don't have to apologize my king. It was my fault for wrongly trusting someone who would betray me like this. I want her dragged out and executed." Sook ja said cruelly.

She had never been like this before. She was never cruel nor cold hearted she always helped everyone.

After feeling the power and having the kind of power she had she knew it was the time to make hard decisions and be cruel just for once with all the power she had.

"Are you sure you want that? she's your friend.. I know she was wrong. You can give her any punishment but are you sure you want to kill her?"

"Everyone will see me. It will be a warning, to anyone who dares betray me or hurt me after I've been ever so kind to them? They shall die!"

He nodded and hugged her. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too.." she said.