Do you really not remember your majesty?

It was time to bathe and clothe the king once more before his nap time. "If I may your majesty..can I ask you a question.."

"What question?" He said looking curiously at sook ja who was nervous even though it hadn't been her first time bathing or clothing him.

"Well..it's about..when you were younger.."

"Younger?.."

She slowly took off his clothes and helped him into the tub which was already prepared with warm water inside of it.

"you saved someone..and..you told them they'd come to the palace to repay a debt.."

"Who are you?" He asked grabbing her hand tightly looking at her in the eyes. "OUCH! why do you keep doing that?!" Be widened his eyes. "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I AM YOUR KING!"

She rolled her eyes. "Well you are acting like a jerk I've had enough of this! I waited and you still didn't recognize me did you forget about our promise?! How could I be the only one who remembers."

He was surprised at the way she was acting. 'What a crazy maid' he thought. "YOU ARE LUCKY I don't kill you right here and now what are you even saying you stupid maid?" He asked annoyed.

"Never mind then.." she said attempting to walk out. "YOU HAVENT FINISHED YOUR DUTIES I WILL NOT FEED YOU TONIGHT FOR THE WAY YOU ARE ACTING!"

"So? Do I care? I came to the palace for you. For our promise you made to me when we were both young. You saved my life and I came back to repay my debt but you are the only one who doesn't remember! I even said my name and not one reaction from you!"

He sighed. "I don't think we did any of that I have not met you when we were younger! And how dare you scream at me? I am your king you'd better ask for forgiveness and beg me if you want to be able to live after talking to me like that."

"Forget it I am not begging." She said splashing the water on him. He came out of the water and grabbed her holding her wrist tight being on top of her now. "What did you just say to me?"

Her heart started beating faster at this moment. "W-what are you doing my king..." he looked at her with a smirk on his face. Sook ja cheek started to brighten up it was super red already.

"You can't just..do this...this is the second time you've done something so scandalous with just us alone here in your very own bath..place my king.." he laughs. "You seem to very much like it though." He said whispering into her ear.

"My king please! With you on top of me I cannot even breathe that well..." she says. "You'll live." He said smiling at her a bit and looking her in the eyes. She had never seen him smile like this at anyone ever this was the smile she saw on his face when they were younger.

He looked so cold and never smiled but now he did. He finally grew up..well..and ever so handsomely...like the rightful king he is. His long hair was now in front of his face because of all that tumbling his hair pin fell out and his hair was loose.

"You are so handsome even now my king...."She says smiling too. "W-what?" He says getting up and having that serious look on his face again. "You are being so inappropriate leave right now I will spare you!" He yelled.

He then decided he would clean himself up and dress himself for tonight. "I cannot believe this mad woman how dare she bewitch me like this!" He said cleaning himself up and going to his chambers getting dressed and laying there in his bed though he couldn't get that damned maid out of his head.