The kings birthday banquet/marriage announcement.

It was the special day everybody was so happy everyone was so busy fixing the kings special birthday banquet his 18th birthday everything was so exciting.

Everyone was coming in with gifts for the king. There was all kinds of gifts, in all shapes and sizes and even colors. The king welcomed and accepted anyone with a kind heart at his banquet.

They were free to eat and drink their hearts out the whole night and to have as much fun on this joyous night because there was no special time like the kings birthday banquet!

"Happy birthday your majesty!!" Everyone was saying as they greeted him he put on a very big smile today. "Thank you everyone for your gifts and your greetings I am so happy on this wonderful day come in come in.."

There was beautiful traditional music playing and even beautiful female dancers dancing for the king on his wonderful birthday.

The maids served food and drinks and everyone was talking and having a good time, his queen mother sat beside him and his brother the prince sat on the other side.

Flashback:
"I would like to have you up front okay make sure you sit up front close to me. You are going to take off working and serving me for one day because you will join me I will announce our marriage and then you are to only have fun today okay?" The king told sook ja

"Yes my king.."

Fast forward:

sook ja was all dressed up in a pretty hambok in which the king had bought especially for her to wear on his birthday and even the prettiest golden hair pin as well.

She was very accessorized and make upped. Super pretty and glammed from head to toe she was the beautifulest person In the room and she stood out so much.

As sook ja walked in everyone looked at her and there were even some whispers here and there but they were low and you wouldn't be able to hear.

"What is that lowly maid Doing in here dressed like that?!! Isn't she suppose to be serving the king throw her out how dare you dress like that at the kings birthday banquet?! When you are suppose to be serving him on a joyous day like this!!"
The queen mother said loudly.

"How dare you—I Invited her to join us that is why she is here come on in sook ja greet everyone."

"Happy birthday your majesty you look the best on a bright day like this. I sook ja greet you all!"

She sat up in front by the king and smiled. Everyone was very confused, "what is the meaning of this your majesty?" One of the officials asked.

"Well..I was going to save this announcement for later but seeing as how this has confused everyone I guess it would be better to share this hear and now! So..everyone! I've decided I am going to be marrying her and making her my queen she is my reason I have declined any and every marriage request for the past years."

He said laughing and taking a drink. Sook ja was quite embarrassed and looked down. "But..your majesty—shouldn't you marry someone who is of higher status...or at least make her a higher status first and then marry her isn't this...a little much?"

"How dare you question me? I am king..so I will marry whoever I want. Who cares about status and ranks and all of that, she is the love of my life so I am going to marry her and make her my queen shall anyone judge or question my decisions you will be severely punished."

"We accept whatever decision you make your majesty and would never do anything to make you question our loyalty towards you we just want the best for you your majesty! We hope you will have a joyful time today at your birthday banquet without any worries! Please do not be angry your majesty your happiness is what matters to us on a beautiful day like this."

The queen mother was shocked. She was left with a surprised look on her face she was obviously not pleased about what was happening. "You are such a disgrace! How dare you do this to your sister all to marry some low maid?!" The queen mother said getting up to leave.

"My queen please do not leave!! It would look bad if you leave the kings birthday banquet when it hasn't even started—you should enjoy this day with your loving son please do not be this way!" One of the officials said bowing.

"How dare you keep me from leaving? I will leave if I want to!!"She said walking out the door.

Sook ja eyes became very sad. She felt super unhappy his mother didn't even accept her and only thought of her as someone as low status the queen only took her daughters side not caring about sook ja's feelings or even her son.