Kindess of a prince.

Sook ja was all better now it had been some while She continued to put the medication on herself to heal up the scars. While there was still lots of rumors and talk going around the palace about her and everything that was happening.

The prince got up and smiled. "Let's go take a visit to the maid servant who my brother has taken so much interest in I've prepared something for her."

"Your highness you've prepared..a meal for her?? Why all of a sudden do yo also want to visit her???" The court lady asked with her head bowing. "Because I am going to see the reason my brother takes so much interest in her I must see for myself."

The prince got up and walked all the way to where sook ja was. "She must be quite the Beauty I unfortunately have never seen her face properly and close up before I will take a good look this time."

"The prince is here!!" The eunuch said out loud. The maids were all panicking, "why do you think the prince came all the way here?" Sae ron asked.

"I think I know why." Sook ja said fixing her hair. "It's because of me..lately the royal family has taken way too much interest in me and now there's even rumors and things said about me as well.."

Soon hee looked at her. "So are these rumors true what is even going on?" She asked.

Sal ree looked at sook ja as well. "I cannot explain right now I will later since the prince is requesting my presence I must go."

Sook ja got up and went outside to greet the prince gae-min. She bowed, "hello my prince what brings you all the way to the maids Manor?"

"I had to see you is all oh and I brought you this I heard about what happened I'm sorry my sister was like that to you. I hope you are all better now this is a gift from me..I'm apologizing for my sister."

She bowed taking it. "What is it?" He smiled. "I've prepared delicious food for you personally with my own hands." She widen her eyes, "personally? Oh my you really didn't have to do all that for a low maid as myself.."

"I felt bad after what happened is all because you are innocent after all..it's not too much just take it and make sure to eat all of it you can even share it amongst the other maids as well since it's quite a lot of food that will probably last a week."

There was more bowls of food that the court ladies and even the maids were carrying. "You guys take these inside the maids manor for her."

"Thank you my prince you really didn't have to your grade is immeasurable." She says bowing. "Come take a walk with me my court ladies and maid will handle all of that."

He took quite a good look at her while walking along side her. He stared at her eyes, nose, lips her whole face. "Hmm..let's go to the market." He said smiling. "What for my prince?"

"I want to do something for you." He thought she was already quite pretty. The clothing she was wearing was a bit worn out and slowly starting to tear as well. "I heard these days people love to wear things like makeup and even pretty clothing and nice shoes so I will get you some of that."

She looked at him very surprised. "My prince the food was enough I feel as if you are really spoiling me now I am much better the food was all that I could need I really think this is going beyond measures!" She said super embarrassed.

"Aw come on It'll be fun! Let's go! Think of me as your good friend now. A close friend of my brother is a close friend of mine oh and you can drop the formal speaking with me now that we're friends you can talk freely and normal with me."

"Oh my prince I wouldn't dare do that! Not even if it's just us. as I am a lower rank than you and if we are seen in public like that I'm afraid people would start making rumors and saying things.."

"Well let them talk then! Who cares I will just say you are close to me and we are great friends they won't dare talk back to a prince ! Don't worry I've got your back."