Years go by and years come.

13 years later.

The king and queen had 3 children. Which ran around played. The king tend to royal things he needed to tend to while the queen stayed back at the palace waiting for his return.

She took care of her three kids with the help of her maids and court ladies. "My queen are you excited the king will finally be coming back today after a long trip."
Sae ron asked smiling.

"It's been so long I missed him for so long..I cannot wait for his return." Sal ree smiled. "You two are the perfect lovers..I even wish I could come close to what you two have.." Sal ree said smiling playing with the child.

"Mother!!" Her daughter called out. "I've picked these flowers for you." The child came up to sook ja putting the flowers in her hair.

"Thank you my child..it's very beautiful..you remind me of your father."

The child smiled and hugged her mother. The other two was her twin sons.

Which were out running about and making flower necklaces. "Mother we brought you a present as well." They both said putting the flower necklace around her neck. "Your gifts are all lovely thank you my children."

Finally she saw the king coming in with his horse she got up and ran towards him. Crying with happy tears, "my king!!!" He jumped off his horse and ran towards her as well hugging her and kissing her deeply.

It was such a beautiful love you couldn't even imagine. "I missed you. I waited all summer and winter for you..you have no idea how much I've longed for you even our kids missed you.."

The children came running as well. "father father!!" The twins said. He lifted them all up and smiled. "You 3 have grown so well while your father was away have you been good to your mother?"

"Yes father we have been very good we made her lots of presents and made sure to keep mothers company!!" The twins said.

"Mother and father are finally reunited now." Sook ja daughter said smiling. "Yes we are all reunited as a one big happy family come on let's go see the beautiful sky's together~ there's a lot of stars out tonight."

The lovely children walked along side sook ja and the king smiling and laughing as a happy family they all were finally reunited and happy.

Hopefully now..everything would be okay. They would live their life as a happy family and have no worries.

Cherishing each moment and memories with each other and as the day grow by they would grow older and older and spend the rest of eternity together.

The end.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨. 🎉