I see what he sees in you.

The prince took sook ja to the market to buy makeup  new clothes and shoes for her as a kind gesture of them becoming friends now. "Are you not worried about your sister?" She said asking while looking around in the market.

"My sister will be fine she stronger than she looks My brother is a bit harsh but he won't harm her she'll be stable even if she doesn't have the title of a princess anymore. Even if she lives in a remote place with just her maids and guards will protect her I'm not too worried." He said smiling.

The prince was so kind and wasn't even one bit serious. She was surprised at how nice he was, considering anyone with power is usually very strict or following some type of custom but not this prince.
"Anyway so tell me what you would like please."

"are you sure this is okay?" He smiled. "Why wouldn't it be? I'm just giving you some presents and having fun with you at a market we're not doing anything wrong! Come on lighten up and have fun don't think so much about it you'll spoil the fun!"

She laughs. "Okay my prince! I would like this.." she says pointing at the flowery hanbok, it was so pretty and had  a pinkish white color. It also came with matching shoes which had a flowery white pink pattern.

"Hey mr put add the beautiful jade ring with the clothing and shoes." Her face became bright red. "You really don't have to get me an accessory..it's so much!"

He giggles. "Come on you will look even more beautiful. It'll look super plain if we just get the clothing and shoes accessories will make you look super stylish!"

He even bought her the makeup too. "Now I've learnt how to put makeup on from my sister so stay still.."

They were both sitting inside of room the prince had rented.

"W-wait are you really going to apply it yourself.." she said getting shy. "Don't worry I won't bruise your beautiful face or anything"

"I'm not worried about that it's just..are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Let me go put the clothes and shoes on first!!"

She first put on the new clothing hanbok and shoes and even put the ring on. "It's so pretty.." she said looking at the ring.

"How do I look.." she said coming out to show him. "Wow..your so beautiful..I see what he sees in you.."

She smiled a bit. "Thank you my prince but what do you mean?"

He shook his head. "Never mind come now let me finish this beautiful look for you." He slowly picked up the brush and wet it and put the brush into some wet lip paint and slowly painted her lips red.

He then took the thinner brush and got the black and slowly lined her eyes. Giving her some eyeliner. He slowly used a sponge and slightly added red blush to her face.

"Wow you..look even more prettier now..anyway.. and to finish the look..I bought this secretly." He said showing her the beautiful hair pin.

He slowly brushed her hair and helped her tie it slowly sticking the hair pin in her hair looking at her. "Wow what a beauty..my brother is going to love this look!!!"

She stared at herself in the mirror and smiled a bit. "Wow..I look so different..I couldn't even recognize myself.."

"That's you alright.."