Epilogue (2 moons later)

Snowdrift lays on her cow skin bed as pain rocks through her abdomen. Falcon went and got a healer moments earlier. What is happening? The healer and Falcon burst into the room. I moan in pain. The healer rolls me onto my back. "Tell me when it hurts," the healer says and presses down on my stomach. When I don't say anything he moves lower and than lower. I yelp in pain. He feels that area and his eyes widen in surprise. "You're with egg," he says. "What?!" I shriek. "I'm too young to be a mother!" I exclaim. I groan as pain rocks through my body again. "We need to get you to the hospital," the healer says. "You think?" My voice drips with sarcasm.

In the hospital they lay me on a dark fluffy bed. My talons grip the fur and I end up ripping out a few. "Get this out of me," I moan. "It's actually these or them, since there are, or will be dragonets inside," the healer says. "Is that blood?" Falcon asks. "Yes, now out!" The healer says. "But, I-" Falcon starts, but then catches the glare from the healer. "This is particularly dangerous due to these being hybrid eggs and she being so young, we need our room," the healer says, and I realize more healers have come in. Falcon walks out of the room.

A pain greater than the pains before spasms through me and I let out a scream/groan. "Alright, I'm going to need you to start pushing." The healer says. "Pushing makes it hurt more," I groan. "Yes, well the harder and faster you push the faster the pain will be over," the healer reasons. I nod and start pushing, and I actually scream. "I can see it coming, keep pushing," the healer exclaims.

I push again and I actually feel the egg moving out. I push again and the egg slides all the way out. The healer passes the egg to one of the others and they set it down on top of some hot coals. It's a beautiful orange egg swirled with red and paler orange. One of the healers comes and wipes my face with a wet cloth. Then it grabs a cup of water and I chug it down. I only manage to relax for a moment when I feel the pain coming again.

The egg is golden and a shimmering white. The healer says that there's still two more but I don't have any more energy left, my eyelids start to droop and I'm so tired I can hardly move. Pain rocks through my body and it hurts more than usual since I'm so tired. The pain gets worse and I pass out. Which is probably really bad.

"Dang it, she's out," the healer exclaims. "We will have to do a cut, get the scissors." I command. A servant hands me a pair of scissors and i dig them in between her scales, blood wells up but I don't hesitate, we have to get the eggs out or else she will die and if she dies I might die. Carefully we do the surgery and take out the eggs, a dark blood red with tiny silver dots like stars and a pale orange with slightly darker swirls. We stitch her back closed and disinfect the area around the stitches. The servants clean her up and move her to a fresh bed. I call King Falcon in. He doesn't even look at the eggs, he goes straight to Queen Snowdrift.

"When will she wake?" King Falcon asks. "It's hard to tell, soon, probably." I reply. Soon or never. But I keep my mouth shut about that.

Minutes later her beautiful blue eyes fluttered open. "W-what happened?" Snowdrift asks and sits up. She sees the eggs. "Right," she says and plops back down. I look over to the eggs. They were beautiful, one dark red with tiny star-like dots, one golden and a shiny white, one looks like fire with swirls of orange and red, the final one pale orange with darker chunks. The dark red one looks like a blood moon so we should name it Blood Moon... "You're already thinking of names, aren't you?" Snowdrift asks. I guiltily nod. "Well, share," she demands. "The dark red one should be named Blood Moon, and depending the flame colored one should be called Phoenix," I suggest. "I think the orange one should be named Harmattan, and the gold and white should be named either Citrine or Canaria," she suggests. "I like Citrine," I comment.

There's a knock on the door and Squall comes in and congratulates us. The Icewings moved into the Sky Kingdom over a moon ago. So everything is at peace between the Skywings and the Icewings.