She is beautiful

Mikey's P.O.V

What a peaceful day ! The day Takemichi had stoped Baji from fighting, i learned that Kisaki had joined Toman just to take power !!   I didn't know the reason why Baji had left Toman and joined Valhalla .Then i got to know that Baji had done so, to know the wicked intention of Kisaki ,but he got stabbed ;we all were successful to kill Kisaki and defeat Valhalla and we were even successful in saving Baji . Baji became the caption of 1st division but he was not him anymore .He had somewhat changed like he didn't talk to us, didn't join us during party, started ignoring us. We all were missing him .I even apolized to him that I was sorry that I believed Kisaki rather than believing in him .He talks to us only if we talk to him . We all were trying to bring him back to normal but he kept on ignoring us .How can I bring him back??It was all my fault , if I hadnt believed Kisaki then we all wouldn't be in this situation .

Thats when I got bumped by someone .

Then I saw a girl running towards the person who had fallen down.

Girl 1- SISTER!!!!How much times should I tell you to walk facing front .?.

Girl 2 -Sorry😔

Me- Are you ok ??

Girl 2-- Ya Iam fine Sorry.

Girl 1- Sorry about my Sister she's a bit clumsy.Btw Iam Gloria and this is my Sister Ariel

Me- Ah . Iam Manjiro Sano .U can call me Mikey

Ari - MY Key

I was  completely blushing after Ariel said" My key"

Gloria- Its Mikey .

Ari - Mikey

Then we all shake hands . Ariel was beautiful .ugh!! mind what are you thinking?? it's only been a minute you met her and you are saying shes beautiful .!!. But she is beautiful .Btw I had come to buy dorayaki .Then i bought them and went home .Lets hope we will meet soon Ariel.

---------------❤️❤️End❤️❤️------------