I confessed the truth

Gloria's P.O.V

 I liked Keisuke's mother , she is so sweet , as I was about to sleep on Keisuke's bed , I heard some muffled noise from outside so , I peeked through the door 

Keisuke - What ?

Mrs.Baji - You didnt clear things between you both?

What is she talking about ? Does she know about our fight?

Keisuke - No ,cuz first I got intrupted by Ariel , then the rain now you Ma ....

So he was about to clear things about us ... And got intrupted ...

Mrs.Baji - Ah. Iam sorry son

Keisuke - I will tell her soon ,dont worry and is Pa coming ?

Mrs.Baji - Yeah ....

Keisuke - Ya ya whatever ... Goodnight Ma

Mrs.Baji - Good night and confess to her already ... And tell her the truth that you were afraid to confess to her so you ignored her ..

What , what did I hear , that he liked me and was afraid to confess to me , so ignored me ... So thats why he was raging me around to let him explain ...Oh God and today he even tried to tell ........ God ... I must have listened to him 

Keisuke - Ya and dont tell Pa about her ... If he knows there will be a huge drama

Mrs.Baji - And you will have a long speach from him to how to become a gentle man ...

Then I heard footsteps near the door and quickly climbed the bed and acted like I slept 

Then I heard  Mrs.Baji saying

Mrs.Baji - How to tell her .. ugh God that idiot son of mine ...same like his father .... Dear... I know your are asleep ..What I going to tell is what  I cant tell in front of you when your awake .. So umm... Keisuke told me he fell in love with at the first time he saw you .. Ya on first day of class. He told me he had done eyecontact with you while he was introducing himself and fell for you .. then when you both started hanging out his feelings towards you grew more and more.... He loved you from the bottom of  the heart ... He would talk about you 24/7 , he even changed back to normal becuse of you dear.. and when he completely fell in love with you he got afraid to confess it to you , he was very afraid if you rejected his proposal and so he started ignoring you , but when he got to know that day when you told you loved him , he came home and cried like for 2 hrs , I have never seen him care for anyone this much ...... I dont know whether he will confess to you tomorrow , but if he doesnt I will tell you the truth and I can say he cries sometimes when he realizes ...... How much he loves you and he was being a coward not to tell you earlier  So um.... I dont know what will happen , but I know you will forgive him dear ...and Goodnight ...

And then I heard he closing the door .....

But she stopped herself and said 

            I confessed the truth ....  Now its Keisuke's turn