After years ....(END)

Baji's P.O.V 

2 years back this was the day I confessed ...and after I asked her to be my girlfriend , we made our relationship official after 3 days .. Now here we are in our own apartment sleeping ... All were happy that we finally got together the most happy person was my father .. After our studies I opened a pet shop company which was my dream and I am the Ceo and my girlfriend my P.A ......Then I noticed I was being poked on my cheeks .. Gloria was poking me while she was cuddling with me ...oh this girl I love her so much ...

Gloria - Babe what are you thinking?

Me - oh Nothing sweetheart ...It was about you ..

Gloria - Ya 

Then she got up ...I too got up ..and started tying her hair.. she was still yawning ....

Me - You wanna sleep , sweetheart ?

Gloria - Yeah ..I wanted to soo badly but today is Tuesday and we have work ..you know ...

Me - You know what ...I am taking a leave today.. and you too and My right hand man ....Chifuyu will take charge today ...

Then I made her face me ... 

Gloria - What? Why are you looking at me like that ...

She then bit her lip 

Me - You know what , babygirl ... A kiss then lets sleep , 

 A kiss then lets sleep , 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️FINAL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️END❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So readers this is the story ...

I hope you all liked it ....

Love you all a lot 

By

Your lovely writer ...(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)