Project Partners 2

Next day 

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Baji's P.O.V

Class had ended at 4pm .I went home .Then I packed some papers,colorpens and some books in my bag and started heading towards Gloria's House...She had messaged me last night her address .I walked and walked till I found her house .I can say it was pretty good house .Then I rang the bell...Who will open the door ??Her ,her sister ,her mother or..her father???....I was thinking as the sound footsteps came closer..Then the foor was opened by a women who is in her 40s I guess ,I smiled awkwardly....She smiled back ..She's sweet ...

Women - You must be Keisuke ,right??

Me - Yes Mam..

Mrs.Min - Come in..

Then she gestured me to walk ,I followed her slowly..Then she stoped in the living room ,and was about to open her mouth to speak but a man came from kitchen...

Mr.Min- Who was it hon----

He stopped in his tracks when he saw me .  He was intimating...I again smiled awkwardly ,the man returned back...

 Mrs.Min -  His Keisuke ....

Me - Nice to meet you Sir 

 Mr.Min -  Nice to meet you too ,Baji..

Then I heard sound of footsteps from stairs and snapped my head....It was her ,Gloria....

Gloria - You came ...🙂

Me - Yeah !

Then she told me to follow her to her room ,and I did ....her room was beautiful ...

Me - Nice room....

Gloria - Thank you ..Shall we start??

Me - Ya 

Then we started doing our project ...It was very hard .... I was writing it down as she was saying but it was going all way wrong ....

 I was writing it down as she was saying but it was going all way wrong

It was quite fun writing ... She was friendly.....Then it was 9 pm and we went downstairs till our noses were hit with the aroma of food ...Then as we went downstairs ,I saw Ariel and greeted her ,she grinned....And greeted back ...Then her father came and sat and gestured me to sit on the sofa ,and then all five people were sitting on the sofa ...It was quite silent ...Till Gloria broke it 

Gloria - Pa.... Till now we completed only one paragraph ,its quite hard topic ....

  Mr.Min -  oh !! Try hard ..So young man tell me about yourself ...

Wow ...her father is straight forward...

Me - My name is Keisuke Baji ,I live with my Mom in a apartment building ,my father is working outside the country..Ummmm....Iam Toman's first divsion caption...

Mrs.Min - You are Mikey 's friend ..??

Gloria - Bestfriend ...

Me - Yes Mam ..

Mr.Min - Hmm..Its 9:30 and your gonna have lunch with us ..

Me - No ,but ..

Mrs.Min -  Plz we insist 

Me - Ok Mam ..

Then I sat beside Gloria and we were served

 ...the family was quite funny ...I got to know more about them..and they got to know more about me ...Then I thanked them for the food and her father told me to go home safely as well all of them and waved me goodbye ...

The day was good ...They are very friendly.....I like her parents already .....But I dont understand why Ariel grinned ...I shook off that feeling and went home ....

                   ------------------------❤️End❤️-------------------------