Intruption...

Baji's P.O.V

First I was intrupted by Ariel and now rain .. Really?... I  knew about the raining , but I didnt wanted it to pour down when I was about to confess  ..Now we both quickly sat on the bike ..and started driving..

Gloria - It takes 30 min to reach my house....

Me - I am taking you to my apartment  ..if its oka~

Gloria - Then be quick .. Its freezing cold 

Then I sped up and we reached my apartment in 5 minutes ...                 Then I asked her to follow me ... After we reached my apartment door ...

Gloria - You live here ..huh?

Me - Yeah..

Then I unlocked the door ... and asked her to enter..

Gloria - Umm..Nice apartment ....

Me - Thank you .. 

Then I quickly went to my room and brought her my t-shirt and my mother's pajama pant..

Me - Straight and right turn ...Bathroom , here some clothes 

Gloria - Um... Thanks 

Then I saw her following the intruction I gave to go to the bathroom ...

I quickly went into my room and took a shower and wore my night dress

Then I sat on the sofa and waited for her 

After 5 min she came out wearing my white t-shirt and my ma's pajama pants ...  I was blushing ...seeing her in my shirt ..

Then she glanced at me and my hairs , my hairs were dripping , she then suddenly removed the towel from her shoulder and came near me and stood between my legs and wrapped the towel on my head and started drying....

Gloria - You will get a cold if you leave your hair wet ..

Me - Thanks .. and can I continue what I was saying earlier?

Gloria - Hmm..

Me - I~~~~~~

I got cut off , when I heard my Ma's voice ... She came in..and placed the vegetables bag and started speaking..

Ma - Keisuke , hel~~~

She saw us and stopped on her tracks , and glanced at Me and Gloria , when she saw Gloria her eyes sparkled and her mouth hung open ...

Ma - Your were that girl..

Gloria - umm... Which girl , Mam?

Ma - Oh , dear you saved me that day remember , when I was getting robbed and then you had admitted me to the hospital .

Gloria - Ah.. Ya ..I remember 

Then I saw my Ma came and hugged her and thanked her ...

Then Gloria glanced at me ... I was speechless...

Ma - What's your name dear?

Gloria - Gloria ...

Ma - So your that girl my son was ~~~

Then I intrupted my Ma ...If I hadnt intrupted she would say that she was the girl I would talk nonstop ....

Me - I thought it was your night shift ..

Ma - It was but .. your father called me and said he was coming home tomorrow evening..

Me - What he is coming come ??

Ma - Yeah!!!

Gloria - Umm.... I will excuse ..

Ma - No dear... Lets keep our family topic aside .. So

Gloria - Your Keisuke's Sister??

Ma - I get it lot dear ..but Iam his mother?

Gloria - His Mother? But ..

Ma - Yeah , cuz he was born when I was 20

Gloria - Hmm..

Ma - So tell me about yourself , dear..

After 1 hour ..I could say they both got along very fast .. then Imsaw Gloria yawn ..

Me - Its already 11pm ...

Ma - Dear ...sleep in Keisuke's room and ...

Gloria - No ..Um I will take the couch ..

Me - Nah ...I will take the couch and you will take the bed and its final ..Now go sleep ...

Gloria - Good night..

Ma - Good night 

Me - Good night