Class Test ✍️✍️

***After 1 month ***

Emma's P.O.V

Our class teacher Mrs Kim announced us that on monday we will be having Maths test of 2 chapters( actually its the most difficult ) Algebras and Polynomials .All class gasped including me .

Me - Iam certainly gonna fail ,girls .

Hina - Me too .As Gloria is good in maths why dont we do a group study in my house ??

Gloria - Nahh!!!! Tomorrow at 10 am my house .

Emma - Sure !!what about your parents ??

Gloria - Don't mind it .Now bye see ya tomorrow .

Then we went to our respective houses .As I was  thinking about Gloria she's a strong girl ,likely a very intelligent girl .She's very polite,charming  .Then I reached home .Then I changed my clothes and slipped into my pajmas and worked out maths as we were having exam coming monday .After maybe 2 hrs I went down and was greeted by my brother ,Draken and other toman members. Then we all chitchatted for some time .Even Keisuke was also there. 

Draken - So how's school Emma? 

 Me - Goodddddd and guess what!! coming monday we are having maths test ,,ewwww I hate maths .And the test contains the most difficult chapters ,Right Baji ???

Baji - Ya ,Algebras and Polynomials .

Mikey - Oi Baji will you pass right ?? Cuz last time you couldnt solve a simple equation .

Baji - Hmmmm...

Draken - Good luck with that .

Baji - Ya thanks .

Me - So , Me and Hina are going to Gloria's house tomorrow to study 

Mikey - Ariel's house ??

Me - Ya ! 

Baji - Who's Gloria and Ariel ??

Me - The girl that will be with us during class is Gloria and Ariel ummm. Shes in Mikey's class .

Baji - hmmmm...ok

Mikey - And Gloria is  my nickname partner .😉😉

Me - What do you mean??

Mikey - She likes nicknaming like me   ••1st she called Draken :          Mr Dragon and Effiel Tower and 2nd Chifuyu Egyptian Mummy ••

Draken - why did you tell you little .....

Me - What !!!!🤣🤣🤣Mr Dragon and Effiel Tower and Egyptian Mummy 😂😂😂😂

Then we all laugh .Mikey was clutching his stomach and laughing hard and I could see a small smile creept on baji .After 10 minutes of laughing , I served them food .After eating .

Draken - Btw I saw Mikey glancing back and forth in class towards some one ......A girllll.

Me - Whooooo???? A girl?????? Who's she??  tell me Draken !!!!

Mikey - No no no. Its not that .Draken dont ....

Draken - But you exposed my nickname so I am gonna expose your crush .

Mikey - Nooooooooo!

Draken - Its Ariel !!

Me - You mean Gloria's sister???

Chifuyu - Excatly !!!!!Last time when we, I mean me ,Mikey and Gloria  were running away from Draken  I noticed Mikey suttering while talking with Ariel .

Me - What ?? Mikey and sutter!?? And why were you all running away fom Draken .

Chifuyu -  A long story ,short.Ya last time when me ,Mikey  and Draken were walking round the store she approched us by calling Draken Effiel tower ,then she called me Egyptian Mummy and then Draken argued with her and told her to call him Draken ,  But insted she called him,,      Mr Dragon and Mikey also called him Drangon-kun and then she told  they are in the same party but  Draken asked me who's party I was I told, Iam with Mikey and her and Draken got angry and chased us .

Me - Wow long story .So you mean Mikey has a crush on Ariel ?

Draken - Ya and he cant keep his eyes off her !

Me - I see ..... I hope she too will like him back .

Draken - We should wait !!!

Me - Ya ,Now all shooo off 

I then told all of them to go home .I have to talk this with Gloria about Mikey liking Ariel .

                    ---------------------------❤️End❤️---------------------------