Finally confessed

Keisuke's P.O.V

As I was climbing the mountain ... I was thinking what will happen to me tomorrow ... I know she is mad at me from earlier , but from few days we were coming back to normal .. but now I made it even complicated .. I just ...Its that I love her ...... And wanted to tell her the truth .. I know now she is at her home preparing herself to scold me tomorrow or avoid me ... 

   But as I reached the place I had destined that I will tell her  the truth,  my eyes widen  seeing someone standing looking at the city view 

It was Gloria ... What on earth is she doing here ?

Then she turned backwards ..

Gloria - You came , I knew  ........... You wanted to tell something ..

Me - What ... Are you doing here at this time 

Gloria - As I said earlier , you called me and I knew you wanted to tell something

Me - Before that wear my jacket ..

I gave her my jacket cuz her dress was sleveless 

Me - So , how are you ..

Gloria - No no no not that again ...Mr.Vampire ...Come straight to the point ..

Me - Um... Okay ... Dont get mad ... I love you ...

Then I saw her face it was neutral ...

Me - Okay ...I love you ...and I was afraid to confess so I ignored you..

Then I saw her , her face was still neutral ... Then she went and sat on the bench ...  I too sat near her .. 

Me - Say something .....

Silence was all that I got ..Then I took a bold step and decided to hold her hands 

Then I took a bold step and decided to hold her hands 

My fate ...She held it back ...

Me - Um... Say something .... Gloria...and I wanted to say if you dont like me now ,  just hear me out now ....................                                    Your were the only reason I changed ...and I love you no matter what 

Then she made Eye contact and smiled ....

Gloria - Its the first time I saw you call my name in front of me ... And finally you confessed ..huh?

Me - Umm ...what do you mean ? Oh No dont tell me that my Mom told you about it ?

Gloria - No ...not at all ... I overheard your conversation with your Mom ..... Sorry about that ..... But you know what ...                                     I love you too .....

Then I was astonished what she was saying ... 

Me - But...

Gloria - Leave that aside ...now next part when are you asking me to be your~~~

Before she could say something more ... I kissed her .. It was a short kiss ...

Me - So Ms .Gloria Min , will you be my girlfriend ?

Gloria - Yes ...Mr.Vampire ..

Then we again did a small kiss ....