Mikey-kun (Pinky Promise 2)

Ezieliel's P.O.V (Ariel and Glorias father's P.O.V)

It was saturday today which means holiday today and tomorrow .As you can say I am the head of Min company its not a easy task .Daily I nearly work 8 hrs and it makes me exhausted .I have my wife by my side and 2 daughters .Ariel and Gloria .Ari is already 18 but she has no boyfriends same goes to my youngest daughter .But guess what my younger daughter hates romance stuff .As it was saturday Gloria had come from school.Chitchatted with me for about a hour .She has a big mouth I can say .She keeps on talking non-stop .She had informed me that Ari had a extra class so she would come home a hour late .Then she went to her room .After for about 30 min I heard the bell ring .

Me - Sweetheart ! Can you open the door ??

Gloria - Yaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Probably Ari came

 She yelled,and came running dowstairs .

Nina - Slow down Tiger ! You may fall 

Gloria - Sorry Ma 

*Giggles and opened the door I guess*

________________________________________________________

Gloria's P.O.V

I opened the door 

Me - Ari you told you were coming....

I stoped in my tracks when I saw Mikey 

Me - Oi Hi Mikey !!!!

Mikey - Hi partner !

Me - Come in .Come in .

I told him and they both quickly got in . Then I took him to the living room .Then ma and pa had sat down there .They looked at Mikey .I could see Mikey gulped .

Ari - Iam home and meet Mikey ! We got paired for our project so we decided to do it in our house .

Pa - Hello young Man 

Mikey - Hello Sir .Its nice to meet you .

Pa - Nice to meet you too.

Ma - Hi ,Feel your self in this house Mikey .

Me - And you know what Pa, he is the leader of Tokyo Manji Gang .

Pa - I knew it !

Me - Really .?

Ma - Yes .Cuz he had helped one of your fathers employee from getting beaten up by rivals .

Me - Cool .

Ari - Soo if you will excuse me ,we will be going upstairs to do project .

Pa - Sure !

Then Ari and Mikey went up .I was helping Ma cook dinner .And father was sitting on the dining chair reading newspaper .It was complete silence so I decided it was my only chance to fulfill my pinky promise

Me - Anddddd !

Ma - And?????

Me - Dont get mad but Ari likes Mikey a lot like really  she likes him .

Ma - I knew it !

Pa - Me too .

Me - How ??

Pa - I saw how she looked towards him and I have a strong feeling that he too likes her back but is afraid to admit it .

Me -Sync !! I too was thinking the same .Sooo you would approv her dating him right ?

Ma - Obioviously!

Me - Thank God .Now I can complete my Pinky Promise .

Pa - What Pinky Promise??

Me - I had promised her that I would talk to you both about him and Mikey cuz she was a little bit nervous .

Pa - You are a very brave little sister .

Me - Ya !

Ma - and btw now Ari has a soon to be boyfriend and what about you ? Do you have someone in your mind ??

Me - WHAT!!!? Ewwww I dont !

*Both my parents laugh  .After 2 hrs they came down as Mikey was about to leave we called him for dinner .We ate and got to know more about him .*

           ❤️So now this was the day I had fulfilled my pinky promise ❤️

After Mikey  left 

Pa - Ari ?

Ari - Hmmm?

Ma - You can date him !

Ari - Really ?How did you ??

Pa - Your brave little sister told us and fulfilled her pinky promise .

Than within blink of seconds Ari hugged me tightly .I hugged her back .

Ari  - Thank you ✨✨✨

Me - My pleasure ..🙂

Then we went to our respective room I flopped down on my bed 

Me - Fulfilled my PINKEY PROMISE dear Sister 

---------------------------------❤️End❤️ ---------------------------------