Class Test 2 ✍️✍️

Emma's P.O.V 

I woke up early .And made breakfast and ate  .As Me and Hina were going to Gloria's house first time I was a little bit more exited .I woke up Mikey and Grandpa and served them breakfast . I quickly went up and packed my bag and placed my maths books in it .I decided I would give some fruits to her as it is quite wrong going to some ones house for the first time empty handed .I informed Mikey and Grandpa that I will come evening and left ,then in midway I met Hina and we started walking towards Gloria's house . Then we stood in front of her house ,it was big and beautiful ,we rang the bell ,the door was opened by Gloria .

Gloria -  Come in !

Then we both got in and there stood her parents and sister.They smiled widely .We both did the same .

Gloria - So ....Pa and Ma meet Emma and Hina and Hina and Emma meet my parents Ezekiel and Nina .

Me - Its nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Min .

Hina - Its pleasure to meet you Mr and Mrs Min 

Nina - Darlings you can call us Uncle and Aunty and its nice to meet you too.

Ezekiel - Nice to meet you too .

Then I handed the fruits I bought to aunty and Hina had brought flowers she gave it to her .

Nina - It wasn't necessary kids btw thank you for the fruits and flowers they are lovely .

Meanwhile I was liking Gloria's  mother more and more 

Gloria - Hmmmm... And Emma is Mikey's sister .

Ezekiel - Mikey's sister .??

Me - I was adopted by Mikey's grandfather Sir !

Ezekiel - Uncle is fine dear and feel yourselves at home and study hard for tomorrows exam .

Gloria - We will Pa .

Then Gloria gestured us to follow her upstairs and we were brought into her room .It was quite big and beautiful.They we started our group study 

What felt like hours and it was 1 pm we all had completed Algebra chapter .Then we all went down and we had lunch with her family Then after lunch we chitchatted for around 1 hr and at 2 pm we again started our group study  and finally at 5 pm we completed Polynomials .Then we went home .

--------------------------------------❤️End❤️ --------------------------------------