What is wrong with you ?

Gloria's P.O.V

Its been 6 months that I became friends with Keisuke .He was really sweet ,but from last week after Toman's meeting he is acting a little bit strange ,he is little bit distinct with me ...I just cant handle if my dear ones leave me ,last time when I was small a girl befriended me I thought she was my friend ,but turned out it was only a bet given to her ,I was heartbroken and promised myself I would never make friends ,But my life changed when I made friends with Emma and Hina ,they were my real friends and now Toman ...But what if Keisuke had befriended me only for popularity?? Nah ,he wont do that ....Right????

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Baji's P.O.V

Its been 6 months I became friends withGloria ,but from last week I am slightly ignoring her....I just cannot shake off the my feelings towards her ...I feel it was the right choice to ignore her ,is it a right choice ......Right????

After class....

I was walking doen the hallway ,then I saw her , she saw me ,she was about to call me thats when I turned around....

*************************************************************

After 1 month of ignoring her .....

Gloria's P.O.V

It has become 1 month ,Baji didnt speak with me ,we made several eyecontacts but he just.......Was he just using me..????????I realized I liked him , like I love him ,but it was all a mistake I guess ,He befriended me ,to be popular I guess cuz in 1 month he has become a little famous in school......Ugh why is he doing this to me ???               Now I hate him more and more....

At lunch time 

Anger got the best of me ....

I saw Baji was talking with Chifuyu and Kazutora ...I went there 

Me - Hey

Kazutora - Hi ..

Chifuyu - Hi Gloria ...

Me - Can I borrow Baji for 5 minutes ??

Chifuyu - Sur~~~~

Baji - I was about to go home....

Me - Oh ! Really??

Then I held his hand and dragged him to the rooftop

Baji - What is it??

What is it ???Really ,dumb 

Me - Oh!Your asking me ,What is wrong with you huh???You have been ignoring me 

Baji - I am not 

Me - Oh ,just shut up ..okay???

Baji - Why should I ??

Me - Ohhhh!!! now I get it ..You were using me right ?? Guess what I was wrong it was my fault for believing you as my friend and my greatest mistake was I was starting liking you ....

Then I couldnt control myself ,tears were dripping down ,I was about to  strom downstairs when I saw Chifuyu and Kazutora near the door. Maybe they heard ,then glanced at me with a sad face .....

Kazutora's P.O.V

I saw Gloria glancing towards Baji ...I noticed he was ignoring her ...Then when I asked why was he ignoring her ,he told that he loved her , but he was afraid to confess and wanted distraction ..I had suggested him to confess her ,but he didnt listen ..Even Chifuyu suggested him to confess....Today we e were talking about random stuff ,when Gloria approched ..

Gloria - Hey

Me - Hi ..

Chifuyu - Hi Gloria ...

Gloria - Can I borrow Baji for 5 minutes ??

Chifuyu - Sur~~~~

Baji - I was about to go home....

Gloria - Oh ! Really??

Then she held his hand and dragged him to the rooftop.We both quickly followed them to the roof top ...

Baji - What is it??

Gloria  - Oh!Your asking me ,What is wrong with you huh???You have been ignoring me

Baji - I am not

Gloria - Oh ,just shut up ..okay???

Baji - Why should I ??

Gloria  - Ohhhh!!! now I get it ..You were using me right ?? Guess what I was wrong it was my fault for believing you as my friend and my greatest mistake was I was starting liking you ....

Then she came downstairs crying ....That idiot ..Is he really on his mind ??Then as we approched me he was standing there dumbfooted ..Chifuyu shook him 

Baji - God ,what did I do?

Then tears started escaping from his eyes ....I have never seen Baji cry over someone ...

Baji - She liked me ...It was all my fault ..I shouldnt had ignored her 

Chifuyu - She was heartbroken ...Baji ...Calm down ....You still have chance to apolize tomorrow ..

Kazutora - What if she told Ariel about what happended ...

Ariel - I already know ...

What she was hear the whole time ...then I saw Mikey came out frim a hiding place ,even Emma ,Hina and Draken overheard ...

TO BE Continued........