Date (Confession)

Gloria's P.O.V

After 3 months, Finally that Mikey-boy built up courage and asked Ariel for a date .2month back Emma told me that Mikey was crushing on Ariel .I too confessed her that Ari also likes him back .I think it was too difficult for Emma to make Mikey ask Ari for a date cuz it took him nearly 3 months .Meanwhile everything had changed.Mr.Dragon aka Draken had confessed his feelings towards Emma and now its been 4 weeks they are together .And Egyptian Mummy aka Chifuyu asked our Black spider member Ashley to be his girlfriend and she agreed.

Phew!

I helped Ari to get dressed up for her date with Mikey . After that she left with Mikey .After what seemed like 4 hrs ,Ari got back home and told us that Mikey asked her to be his girlfriend and she said "YES". She told us that we will be joining Toman next week and do the rituals in Musashi temple . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week ;;; Monday ;;; Musashi temple

Mikey's P.O.V

Its been 1 week I asked my crush Ariel to be my girlfriend and to join our gang  .Today was the day Ariel's gang BLACK SPIDER was gonna join Toman .Now I was waiting at the entrance and for them .I had gestured other Toman members to sit inside the shrine .I was standing in the entrance with Draken , Chifuyu and Baji .Then after 5 minutes they came into view .Ariel was talking with her sister .Then Gloria turned towards me and waved .I waved back .Then they came near us .

Draken - Ready??

Emma - Always .....

Me - You look beautiful Ariel .

Ariel - You too..

Gloria - Ehmmm!!!! Do your lovely dovely talking afterwards .

All laugh .Including Baji .I feel happy seeing him laugh .Its first time seeing him this happy after our argument .Then we all got into the shrine .I introduced them to my gang and my gang accepted them cuz they knew how powerful the girls were .Then we completed the rituals . Then I was chitchatting with Ariel thats when I saw Gloria nuddging Ashley to go near Chifuyu ,and started talking with Draken ,Emma , Takemitchi ,Hina , Mina and Baji.......Um ya he seem happy living around her .Then Ariel waved her hand in front of my face to cut me out from my daydream .

Ari - Why were you spacing out ,Babe??

Me - Iam just happy today that you joined our hang and today what makes me very happy is that I saw Baji smile for the first time after our argument .

Ari - I noticed it too... See we can clearly say he likes being around my sister ...

Me - Yeah!! I guess she already gave him a nickname .

Ari - She better gave .

We laugh . And we go near them to chitchat .

Draken - What took you too long huh????

Me - We were just chitchatting .....

Emma - I seeee.......

Chifuyu - Guess what ? Gloria already gave Baji a nickname .

Me - What ?

Hina - Gang nerd .

We all laugh .Baji too. Gloria just hides behind Ariel .Yeah she can help him to be normal .... Then after that all left except Me ,Baji , Gloria and Ariel.As it was night we decided to leave them to their home  . I gestured Ariel to sit on my bike while I told Gloria to sit on Baji's bike .Ariel held me by my waist .Then I glanced at Baji .His face was red ..Gloria had sat but she had held the bike tight and maintained distance from Baji ,it was quite natural for any girl to do that with a stranger .Then we left them to their home .They thanked us and went in..Then we started riding to our respective house side by side .There was complete silence .I broke it .