1. The Rescue

The colour midnight is painted across the sky on a Dragon Trapper ship. Many dragons are locked in cages, while Ivar, a Dragon Trapper, patrols the area. One dragon roars in frustration, and Ivar taps on the cage

"Quiet!" He whisper-shouts

Suddenly, a man wearing black, dragon scaled armour. His face was covered by a black dragon scaled mask. The mysterious man comes out of the fog and lights up his Inferno.

"What are you?" Quivers the dragon trapper.

"Shh!" The man hushes him.

A black dragon climbs down a cage behind Ivar, with the spines on it's back glowing blue. The Trapper then attacks the mystery man, who accidentally knocks a lamp, causing the floor to burst into flames. The man and his sky beast come out of the fire unharmed, thanks to the fireproof dragon scales.

"AAH! YOU'RE A DEMON!" Screams Ivar, in absolute terror.

"Shhh! Shh, shh, shh! No, no! I'm not a demon! I'm not a demon!" Says the covered man, who then takes off his mask.

The man quickly takes his mask off, to show the dragon trapper that he is in fact no demon, and it reveals Berk's Chief, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 3rd.

"See? Just a guy! Just a guy, here to rescue these dragons, so uh-" Hiccup tries to reason with the trapper, but he's still not convinced.

"But you walked through fire!-" Ivan pointed out to him. "Dragon Scales! Dragons shed a lot-" Hiccup try's to reason with the trapper, to make him understand.

"Ooh! I know a demon when I see one! No human legs are that skinny!" He screams, as he points at Hiccup's 'skinny' legs.

However, behind the trapper appears another man. He appears to be wearing a helmet, that looks like a the dragon he rode on, a scaled cape, chest plating, a scaled cod piece, gloves and arm guards, scaled leggings, and boots.

There are also two wing structures kept folded for flight when needed.

The suit is made out of Hookfang's shed scales, so has a predominantly red color. The scales appear to be attached to a leather base, as the whole suit is further embellished with a number of spikes and claws, as well as a costume-like helmet resembling Hookfang's head.

The cape attached to the boy's dragon scale armor appears to serve little function, but is decoration.

The boy is covered in horns, with a mask that is too big for him. He fly's into the scene on a Monsterous Nightmare, who is on fire.

"Think that's a good entrance? Get a load of me! Aah!"

It appears it be Snotlout as his butt catches on fire and the boy runs away.

"AAH! I KNEW IT! MORE DEMONS?!" Screams Ivar, with his hands on his helmet, as Hiccup sighs and has his fingers on the bridge of his nose, not very shocked in what's just happened.

"No, that's really just a nitwit who forgot to fireproof his butt." Hiccup reasons with Ivar, slowly loosing hope of the original plan.

"Hot! Hot, hot, hot!" Snotlout yells in pain, as he runs in front of a two headed dragon, as one head starts to release gas from it's mouth, and the other head starts to spark.

"Guys! No! Not yet!" Protests Snotlout, but it was too late because the two headed dragon already created a little explosion, which knocks down Snotlout, as the two people get off their dragon.

"Behold, your worst nightmare..." says one armoured man. His dragon scale armor appears to be formed of several different pieces tailored to fit his body. There is a helmet, pauldrons, chest plating, a scaled cod piece, boxing-like gloves, scaled leggings, knee guards, and boots. There are also two wing structures kept folded for flight when needed. The suit is made out of the two headed dragon's shedded scales, so has a predominantly green color. The scales appear to be attached to a leather base.