2. This is Berk...

"Your unbelievable, you know that?" I questioned Hiccup on the way back to our home, Berk.

"Yes I know, and what were you doing on that raid?! You could have been hurt! Or worse! And the dragon suit isn't even finished yet Athena!" Hiccup tried to scold me, for leaving Berk.

"Oh my Gods, Hiccup! Stop babying me! I'm 21 years old for Thor's sake! And don't even start on the suit, because I finished it. I told Eret and Gobber to look after Berk while I was gone, and Puff sniffed Valka's scent. Anyway that 'raid' was horrid to watch." I explained to the Chief, my boyfriend. I love him, and he loves me, don't get me wrong! But, it's just so annoying how much Hiccup baby's me.

"Ummm first of all, how dare you say that about our amazing raid, and second of all, I'm not babying you Tia, I'm just being cautious. And yes, I agree that sometimes I do protect you too much most times. But at the next raid, you can do what you want and, I won't hold you back. I promise, and you know I don't break promises." Hiccup reached across from Toothless and held my hand. What he said is true, he does keep his promises.

We all return with the rescued dragons to Berk, which is now a large dragon-Viking utopia.

"This is Berk. Your new home away from home. A stunning, one-styled, all-expense-paid dream destination. So settle in and let your worries melt away! The service here soars, the cuisine's fiery, and the locals are as colorful as you get." Hiccup says to the new rescued dragons as he gives a tour of Berk.

"Any run of the mill paradise boasts beaches and sunshine..." as Hiccup explains to the dragons, I see that Vikings are hopping on dragons to get across to their homes.

"...Well, not us. We've got something no one else can touch. We, my friend, have dragons. Lots - and lots - of dragons!" Hiccup beams as the rescued Crimson Goregutter sits on a pole sticking out of a statue. The pole is turning around the statue. Then, Vikings and dragons quickly run out of the way of the Crimson Goregutter, which finally lands on the Isle of Berk.

"Gang, meet our latest Berkians." Says Hiccup, as he held my waist, pointing to the Crimson Goregutter,as we all land and take our masks off. The Crimson Goregutter roars and two Berkians meet the new rescued dragons.

"Welcome to paradise, mate!" Says one male viking, holding a fish out to one of the rescued dragons.

"Oh, aren't you a beauty?" Says one woman, holding her hand out to a dragon.

Snotlout comes, pushing everyone out of his way. "Ah, you're welcome, you're welcome." Snotlout takes his huge helmet off and puts it on a kid, who didn't even want it in the first place. "I took on, like, a hundred trappers- a, a thousand trappers!"

"Hahaha all with burning undies hahaha." Jokes Ruffnut, laughing, her hands were on her legs as she was bent over in hysterics.

"My thick, full beard almost caught on fire." Tuffnut said, seriously, as he pointed to his hair that was just coming from his head to his chin, in thick dreadlocks.

"Ugh. Just, just stop." Ruffnut instantly stopped laughing, and glared at her brother.

"So, uh, Hiccup's mom, any notes on my bone-crushing assault, or was it pretty much perfect?" Said Snotlout, punching the air as if he was 'practicing his moves'.

"Oh, it was... indescribable. And please, call me Valka. It has been a year." Valka tells him , as she returns to the dragon she was treating.

Snotlout nods to himself and smiles. "First name basis." He says proudly, as Ruffnut and Tuffnut have a look of 'are you serious' covering their faces.

Yeah, he definitely has a thing for Hiccup's mom.

"I think the real hero today was Toothless, isn't that right, bud? What would we do without you, oh, King of Dragons? What would we do?" Hiccup tells everyone, as he strokes Toothless' chin. He lets go of me so I can also check on the new rescued dragons.